[Contest] pCloud (Premium Lifetime + 1 Year Accounts)

Myna

eiTydnA.png

pCloud is the new kid in town when it comes to cloud storage. But being new doesn't mean that's a bad thing. pCloud got the opportunity to evaluate the market and know for sure what works and what doesn't. It learned from the success and failures of its competitors. 

pCloud has recently crossed the 8 Million registered user. According to their website, their services are used by the people working in Pepsi, Coca Cola, Snapchat, Twitter, etc. There are multiple reasons for that. Let's look at the features of pCloud in brief:

Collaboration:

• Share Download and Upload links
  • Invite users to shared folders
  • Get detailed stats for your links
  • Rewind account

Security

• TLS/SSL channel protection
  • 256-bit AES encryption for all files
  • 5 copies of files on different servers
  • Option for an extra layer of encryption

Access and Synchronization

• Automatic Upload of your Camera Roll
  • HDD extension through pCloud Drive
  • Selective offline access
  • Automatic sync across multiple devices

Media and Usability

• Built-in video player
  • HD video streaming
  • Built-in audio player with playlists
  • Unlimited file size and speed

File Management

• File Versioning
  • Data recovery
  • Remote Upload
  • Online document preview

Backups from

• Dropbox
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • OneDrive
  • Google Drive

There are three plans on pCloud that you can choose from: Free, Premium, Premium Plus. Free gets you a generous 10GB of storage which can be extended up to 20GB. Premium and premium Plus plans give you 500GB and 2TB of storage respectively.

jbErXNo.png

I've personally tested the Remote Upload feature a lot and was quite pleased by how it performed. I didn't have to download the files off the internet and upload it to pCloud. All I had to do was paste the link of the file on pCloud and it was automatically uploaded. This saves a lot of bandwidth and time. 

Upload and download was quite fast as well. I never faced any slowdown while using it.

pCloud also has a service called Crypto. This is what takes pCloud to a whole another level from the likes of Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. 

So, what is Crypto?
Crypto is a Zero knowledge client side encryption that is provided by pCloud. With Crypto you can protect your most sensitive information, private photos, videos and documents. No one, except you, will ever have access to your encrypted folder. You are the only one who holds the key to your online privacy! Not even pCloud can see what you have in your pCloud account.

pCloud is confident that they have built a client-side encryption software that nobody can hack. To prove this, they challenged hackers from all parts of the world. Participants from top universities, including Berkeley, Boston, MIT and 613 other organisations put their encryption system to the test. None of them succeeded!    

pCloud is available on all the major OS like Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. Or you can just use their web portal.

pCloud also offers a industry first, LIFETIME PLAN. In case you don't like paying for a service every year, just pay for it once and enjoy their service for life.

L6fxM2s.png

Homepagehttps://www.pcloud.com/lifetime??utm_source=forum&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=nsaneforums

Download: https://www.pcloud.com/download-free-online-cloud-file-storage.html?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=nsaneforums

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few pCloud Accounts that I'm here to give away. These accounts are officially sponsored by pCloud, exclusively for the active members of NsaneForums. Thank you pCloud.

No. of licenses: 6
Type: 1 Premium Lifetime Account + Crypto (500GB storage)

1 Premium Plus 1 Year Account + Crypto (2TB storage)

4 Premium 1 Year Account + Crypto (500GB storage)

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why would you like to have a pCloud account.
  2. Winners will have to provide me the email address of their pCloud account.
  3. Like/Follow pCloud and Nsane on (Optional)

4. Participants should have a post count of at least 10 before the end of the giveaway.

5. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line. 

• Replies 65
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
user@nsaneforums

am in

i love the remote upload feature & always i got great download speed

i hope for "Premium Lifetime Account + Crypto"

1. Comment below on why would you like to have a pCloud account. I already use their services. They have a clean UI, easy 2 use overall. Plus they have the option for lifetime account, and that's a nice feature, that i would like to have it. I never used their crypto service.

5b27ac490ef69_Untitled-2(Copy).thumb.jpg.edd6ecf37b9a94c804c1f79082f23ff4.jpg

Just register and try it.

Looking very good i hope to win Premium and try Crypto.

Good luck to all.

Thank you.

Untitled-4.thumb.jpg.8ba7ea6c92a2b58d6be1a587e14b5128.jpg

• Matt pinned this topic

Its a very good cloud storage with options like remote transfer and unzipping of files. Using free version for long time, surely like to have the premium one.

Thanks for this giveaway.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I need to win a license so that I can store all my documents, photos, videos in a safe way online. I can access stored data anytime using any device. This will save disk space and the good encryption keep my data safe. There are many good features such as search, sharing, trash.  

Thanks @Myna for introducing this cloud service. The remote upload and browser extension features are awesome.

Count me in

earthfather

Sounds like a very good service. I am going to sign up for a free account now and hope for a win...

I met pcloud in January 2017, when I made a free account.
Today I can say it's a great service; because it is practical, easy to use, fast, configurable, customizable, safe and great for sharing with friends and family. In addition it has several interesting features: desktop, app, etc.
Thanks for this great contest and I'm ready to compete for one of the lifetime accounts and enjoy the Crypto!

For pCloud, Im in too. Great Service, Clean and UF'ly UI & finesse-features are my some reasons.

Thanks for the contest and goo'luck to y'all ! :cheers:

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like to win the pCloud Premium lifetime, because pCloud is a good quality backup solution with great features.

And i realy need a good backup like pCloud.

pcltw.thumb.jpg.590152e19ed7e7e101bac52177f9c4cf.jpg

nsatw.thumb.jpg.e3f8b4aeb026c71c8e7547359b1587c5.jpg

I like enormous features within cloud platform that save us from depending on insecure 3rd party integration and I'm going to switch my personal data permanently over PCloud. And also, really want to experience Crypto feature. I'm in!  ( I'm interested in  Lifetime Account ) Thank you :)

I just register an account, hoping for a lifetime account, I really need it :chug::cheers:

I verily believe in Cloud Storage as a back-up utility and when it comes to pCloud, it is indeed one of the most ergonomical of its kind.

Shared on twitter: Link

Following both Nsane and pCloud on twitter

Count me in too.  I'd like to have a go at that Crypto, client side encryption.  Also, the lifetime license would be a first for me, and you gotta be in it to win it.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hoping to get a lifetime licence of the awesome pCloud service.

Hello everyone, I want you to take me into account. Greetings and special successes.

Future Soldier

I am seriously lacking backups of my important data, and have faced consequences because of it,partly because stprage is costly, so would love to get some backup storage

PCloud's virtual drive feature is awesome. Also, I regularly use the remote file upload feature. I would love to have the lifetime account, please count me in @Myna

I love pCloud because there is a lifetime plan and I might as well survived 99 years or more.:D:):D:)

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived