Official FIFA World Cup 2018 Topic

vitorio

Russia vs. Saudi Arabia

Final Score: 5 RUS - 0 KSA

@knowledge your team won the first game. Kudos to Russia.

Ps Relocate to Entertainment Exchange if necessary.

• Replies 124
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

its football  not soccer:PSoccer is a usa thing in russia never say soccer just footballi did see  this

9L1MpLs.png

but i am not best with sports things  but u say won the first game. 

is more then one game ?    i am unsure the rules for football and how much games have to play  maybe have to play all teams ?

No need to be a football expert to conclude that this first play was a really easy one for Russia; a piece of pita.... The Saudies are no match for them.  I'm quite sure they also will deal easily with Egypt. So the two teams to classify in this group are for sure Russia and Uruguay, the only really interesting game FOR ME in this group. Of course, my favorite is URUGUAY AND i WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN PUTIN TELLING "FELCITACIONES AL EQUIPO URUGUAYO" - in Spanish!

DAVAI, DAVAI, URUGUAY!!!

Давай за!

knowledge-Spammer

did Spain sack Manager One Day Before World Cup ? maybe maybe not ?

hope all have good time win or not

;)

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

did Spain sack Manager One Day Before World Cup ? maybe maybe not ?

Though I'm not a "football expert" this was kind of an International news. Yes, they did and here is a two minute explanation why they did.

• Administrator

I was waiting for someone to post this. Moved to Entertainment Exchange and edited the title.

Can anyone keep posting constant updates / total scores to it. Also, please keep politics out of it.

Got time to only see the Egypt vs Uruguay and Portugal vs Spain game. Liked both of them as there were goals near the stop time in them.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

Got time to only see the Egypt vs Uruguay and Portugal vs Spain game. Liked both of them as there were goals near the stop time in them.

Egypt vs Uruguay was bored as hell. None of the teams had any ideas or try to do something different to score.

Christiano Ronaldo did it great on his first match (and I am not a fan of him).

As for me, tomorrow is the presentation of our team (Argentina) and I hope they rise to the challenge. In principle, Iceland is an accessible rival.

giphy.gif

Also, an update:

v53usady.jpg

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, anakin206 said:

Egypt vs Uruguay was bored as hell. None of the teams had any ideas or try to do something different to score.

Christiano Ronaldo did it great on his first match (and I am not a fan of him).

As for me, tomorrow is the presentation of our team (Argentina) and I hope they rise to the challenge. In principle, Iceland is an accessible rival.

Also, an update:

Kinda of agree. But as I wanted them to win, so it made up for it. :P

I'm a big fan of both of the current legends of the game - forgive me. :P But while I agree both the teams have good players, I have always felt they are relying too much on the legends, lets hope this world cup they can find their outright successors I think.

Messi honored his name.... a messi fellow. Messed it up for Argentina missing the penalti! Barcelona is frying him!

Compare his actuation with Christiano Ronaldo: Saved de day foR Prtugal HE HIMSELF! A REAL MADRID MACHO-MAN!!

So the main game for me today is Mexico - Grermany. WON'T LOSE EXPECTATION TILL THE GAME BEGINS!

VIVAL MEXICO CARAJO - UN EQUIPO PADRE!!!

54 minutes ago, luisam said:

Messed it up for Argentina missing the penalti!

It was a great shot!!! Lucky the goalie blocked it after an extraordinary sideways reach.

• Administrator
20 hours ago, vitorio said:

Due to Mexico beat Germany. Among other things:D.

I still cannot get over it. :P

At least England did not disappoint - out of all major teams. Some people are saying its young team will win it - I doubt it. Too early to say anything though.

Forgot about it. Topic pinned here.

• DKT27 pinned this topic

I do not know much about soccer/football but I stumbled upon these articles/links, some of which may be of interest to fellow members:

World Cup for free in 4K: stream by trick every game in UHD - > Use GTranslate:  https://www.chip.de/news/WM-in-4K-kostenlos-Per-Trick-jedes-Spiel-in-UHD-streamen_142430800.html

How To Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 Live Online Free Worldwide: https://www.totalsportek.com/football/fifa-world-cup-2018-online/

How to watch the World Cup finals: live stream every game from anywhere: https://www.techradar.com/news/how-to-watch-fifa-world-cup-finals-live-stream-free-online-russia-2018

You all can argue a lot which country is going to win but you cannot argue with me that my country is not going to win at all. :lol::lol:

knowledge-Spammer
5 hours ago, Jogs said:

You all can argue a lot which country is going to win but you cannot argue with me that my country is not going to win at all. :lol::lol:

maybe will win maybe no ?

4 hours ago, knowledge said:

maybe will win maybe no ?

well...we  know Canada will not win.....

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, dMog said:

well...we  know Canada will not win.....

y is that ?

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

y is that ?

Canada did not make the cut...no team there from my country

knowledge-Spammer
6 hours ago, dMog said:

Canada did not make the cut...no team there from my country

no matter maybe next time

13 hours ago, knowledge said:

think russia going to win again maybe

https://i.imgur.com/GZ21CZe.png

I hope this someone from US-DP  wont come out and babble about Russia rigging this too !! :D 

They are blowing expectations of home crowd and punching well above their weight !

GO RUSSIA :win:

• Jordan locked this topic
  • DKT27 unlocked this topic
  • DKT27 unpinned this topic

Archived