VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 3.0.3

anuraag

The VideoLAN project targets multimedia streaming of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, DVDs, digital satellite channels, digital terrestial television channels and live videos on a high-bandwidth IPv4 or IPv6 network in unicast or multicast under many OSes. VideoLAN also features a cross-platform multimedia player, VLC, which can be used to read the stream from the network or display video read locally on the computer under all GNU/Linux flavours, all BSD flavours, Windows, Mac OS X, BeOS, Solaris, QNX, Familiar Linux. VideoLAN is free software, and is released under the GNU General Public License. It started as a student project at the French École Centrale Paris but is now a worldwide project with developers from 20 countries.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VLC 3.0.3

Changes between 3.0.2 and 3.0.3:    http://www.videolan.org/developers/vlc-branch/NEWS

x86 installer: vlc-3.0.3-win32.exe

x86 msi installer: vlc-3.0.3-win32.msi

7z file: vlc-3.0.3-win32.7z

zip file: vlc-3.0.3-win32.zip

ftp repository

============================

x64 installer: vlc-3.0.3-win64.exe

64 msi installer: vlc-3.0.3-win64.msi

7z file: vlc-3.0.3-win64.7z

zip file:   vlc-3.0.3-win64.zip

ftp repository

1 minute ago, Stig said:

No changelog, it seems.

http://www.videolan.org/developers/vlc-branch/NEWS

Changes between 3.0.2 and 3.0.3: -------------------------------- Core: * Update subtitles display while paused Access: * Enable srt support on binary builds Decoders: * Allow videotoolbox hardware decoding to be disabled * Disable VideoToolbox for 10bits H.264 * Fix VideoToolbox with some invalid HEVC streams * Fix subsdec wide character support * Fix 1st order Ambisonics in AAC Demux: * Miscellaneous ogg improvements & bugfixes, including oggds * Fix forced tracks selection * Fix Topfield files * Probe AAC/ADTS inside TS * Fix tracks detection issues with DolbyVision and Bluray streams macOS: * Fix "Open Network Stream" URL box focus * Add option to disable hardware acceleration for video decoding * Remove option to force dolby mode from simple preferences Video Output: * Fix crashes on Direct3D11 Qt: * Fix tooltip display on some desktop environments * Fix spurious movement of the main Window * Fix playlist being displayed in fullscreen Misc: * Fix amem output * Fix numerous issues on fonts fallback and font shaping * Fix subtitles toggle through hotkeys * Fix audioscrobbling * Fix buffer over-read in avcodec audio encoding with non-default layouts * Numerous 3rd party libraries updated, fixing security issues Translations: * Update of most languages

On ‎2‎.‎6‎.‎2018‎ г. at 4:56 AM, Stig said:

No changelog, it seems.

Why you need changelog for Nightly or Beta? VLC is damaged mortally irrecoverable from 3.0! There is no more VLC improvements. Most of the software ending by this way. They call this fixed, but in end they call it wasn't ported and they close the issue without solution. I suggest you version 2.8.8 Final (STABLE)

knowledge-Spammer

the version befor this have or had a bug i have had little problems with when i moved my mouse  when watching video with this player the screen go black but when move mouse  i can see the pic again  ill download this version and see if fix my bug i have its 1st time i have bug with this program  is shame as i like this player  or just maybe my pc is going to go wrong   or maybe its that i am on windows 8.1  ?   and its windows and not this program  ?  it seem fine on my next pc ?  with windows 7

Archived