[Contest] Windscribe VPN (Lifetime + 1 Year licenses)

Myna

In this day and age, we're connected to the internet 24x7, either via our cellphones, home network or public WiFi. We're constantly visiting different websites for different purposes. Did you know that there's a possibility that you're being snooped upon? It could be the government, ISP or the public WiFi provider. Just take a step back and think of how much of your life you're transmitting over the internet. Scary right? This is where VPN can be a godsend.

So, what is a VPN? VPN (Virtual Private Network) creates an encrypted tunnel between you and the remote server. All of your internet traffic passes through this tunnel and as it's encrypted, your data are safe and secure from the prying eyes. 
And not just that, when you're connected through a VPN, your IP address appears to be the IP address of the VPN server, masking your real identity. You can also use it to bypass geo location locked websites or websites that are blocked by your ISP.

And one of the most well known and respected VPN right now is Windscribe VPN.

PHoJ9o1.jpg

These are it's feature in brief:

1. Minimalist clients for all platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, Firefox, iPhone, Linux)
  2. Unlimited Bandwidth
  3. Servers in over 52 countries and 100 cities
  4. No Logs (They don't keep connection logs, IP timestamps, or monitor your activity. Session data is discarded within 3 minutes of you disconnecting. They keep the total amount of bandwidth used in a 30 day period to enforce free tier limitations and prevent abuse.)
  5. Uses AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key
  6. Supports OpenVPN, IKEv2 and SOCKS5
  7. Has built in firewall (It blocks all connectivity outside of the tunnel to ensure there is zero chance of any kind of leak, including but not limited to DNS leaks, IPv6 leaks, WebRTC leaks, etc.)
  8. DNS leak protection
  9. Has unique privacy options like:
  • Ad Blocker - Blocks ads, which loads websites much faster and makes using the Internet a more pleasant experience.
  • Anti-social - Strip out all Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and many other social trackers from websites you visit, that all report your activities to their individual companies.
  • Untraceable - Remove known ad beacons and trackers from the websites you visit, that can track you across multiple websites you visit. Cross-site tracking is used to generate a profile on your unique activities, which destroys your privacy.
  • Split Personality - Rotates your browser's user agent every time you start your browser, which helps fight browser fingerprinting.

Windscribe Homepage: https://windscribe.com/

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few Windscribe VPN licenses that I'm here to give away. These licenses are officially sponsored by Mr. Yegor Sak from Windscribe, exclusively for the users of NsaneForums. Thank you Mr. Yegor Sak.

No. of licenses: 10

Validity: 1 Lifetime + 9 One Year Licenses

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why you want a license.
  2. Like/Follow Windscribe and Nsane of Facebook/Twitter (Optional)

3. Share this giveaway post publicly on your preferred social media and post the link to it in your comment. (Optional)

4. Participants need to have a post count of at least 10 before the end of this giveaway.

5. Refrain from using VPNs to enter this contest. And also from entering through multiple accounts. If caught, you'll be disqualified. (Users with more than 100 post counts are exempt from the "no VPN use" rule)

6. Admins/Mods reserves the right to block/ban anyone from participating in this contest.

Since, quite a few might not have a Facebook/Twitter account, I kept the social media stuff as optional. However, those who follow Rule no. 2 and 3, they'll automatically get entered twice. So they'll have 2x the chance to win a license.

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners.

I'd also like to add that Windscribe also has a free plan. You can register a free account without even entering your email address. You'll get a generous 2GB data per month for free. And if you register with your email address, you'll get 5 times the free data. i.e., 10GB per month per month.

Enjoy!

This giveaway is approved by @DKT27

• Replies 90
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why I want a license ?

A: To shield from the prying eyes and also to browse with the peace of mind that atleast if Im not making money from personal-info, then why should others.

6 hours ago, Myna said:

Participants need to have a post count of at least 10 before the end of this giveaway.

You mean : In this thread or like in the overall sitewide terms ?

2 hours ago, IronY-Man said:

You mean : In this thread or like in the overall sitewide terms ?

It's sitewide post count. That too before the end of this giveaway. 

Dean213

Reason:

These days good security and privacy utilities are a must and having a good vpn is paramount in  ensuring that one's security and privacy is protected.  It is because of the latter that I require Windscribe VPN Pro.

If it works on Hulu and Netflix then why not. Also i don't know how much speed do you get if you change to USA, casue not many VPN keep your speed or close to it.

jayesh30202

Would love to have a pro version if it gives better security and fast download speeds.

I rarely use VPN's, but this one worked very well when i tested it. I was trying to hack NSA :D No really, it's pretty fast and has a clean UI.

Yes please, does it mean my first born has to named after you lol :) already following nsane so why not winscribe as well.

33 minutes ago, Stanners said:

Yes please, does it mean my first born has to named after you lol :) 

You could. It's not a bad name :P

divinenews

I have a "free" account with Windscribe and love it.

Please count me in this contest for the 1 year full version.

Thank you Myna and nsaneforums.com for this opportunity.

manmohan0339

I like  Windscribe because it is the most comprehensive privacy solution around

Heard that here it is beer for free.....:P

I'm in 8)

If I'll win the lifetime one I will keep it, otherwise I will donate it to one of known member interested from here.....;)

Its a good VPN service, the free version has limited server location. So, the pro one will be really good.

I've Windscribe free version which is restricted and very slow. I just read two new reviews about Windscribe paid VPN. Free version needs more speed for streaming but apparently there is no such a problem with paid version. Windscribe scored 9.1/10 in BestVPN fresh review.

I'm in! :D

Akaneharuka

I need this VPN because in Japan you can not wash other country video or movie ;(

Another one that joins in the hope of being able to obtain a license for this vpn. Until now I have never used such services but I am not ignorant that they have their qualities and why not now can be a good opportunity.

Thank you for offering us this product.

Thrandisher

Id love to win mostly because my pro version i bought runs out in a few weeks and theres no way i can afford to sub for another year right now.  

I really do like this one compared to a few others ive tried.  Although the last month its been kindof meh for losing connections alot. Oh crap, almost posted while using it, lol. Think i barely make the 10 post limit. Sadly im more or a lurker then a poster :/

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

I would like to enter for a license please.

I do not go on social media for private reasons therefor I will not be able to meet some of the points.

I mainly use a vpn for streaming movies etc for the grand children. It would be good to try a reliable one as being based in Scotland the American Netflix has more options.

Thank you for the offer and good luck to all.

I'm using free version of Windcscribe for long time with limited locations and limited bandwidth.It's really good without any speed issues.

• DKT27 pinned this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived