Jump to content
nsane.forums
s1ave77

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) Generation without KMS or predecessor install/upgrade

Recommended Posts

s1ave77
Just now, petok said:

@s1ave77 I try started x10 tool but no have idea what is problem no have blocked updates in activation panel show me unable to reach activation servers
Do you have some solution how to pass activate?

 

Not a tool problem.The generation should have worked the first time. If you solve the connection problem, system will auto-activate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petok
2 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

 

Not a tool problem.The generation should have worked the first time. If you solve the connection problem, system will auto-activate.

I will try this manual but I ask you for this in registry Retail be change to OEM for LTSB 2016 or just Retail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966
3 hours ago, ShiningDog said:

on 1337x torrent site http://1337x.to/popular-apps someone started to upload this tool :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:

I'm not so sure that's a good thing because others may alter it and add virusses or malware to it.

Best source is always the official source!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
9 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

I'm not so sure that's a good thing because others may alter it and add virusses or malware to it.

Best source is always the official source!

 

Well, we already know to which source to go so as not to have problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skunk1966
16 minutes ago, xoseba said:

 

Well, we already know to which source to go so as not to have problems.

the majority of people don't know where to get the original file + if someone messes with it this wonderful tool can get a bad reputation (and so can nsaneforums and AIOwares)

 

Also in my opinion 3rd parties should be respectful to the creator (S1ave77) and leave it up to him where the file is posted but people are only thinking about how famous they can become by posting this first at some torrent site

Edited by Skunk1966

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mehdibleu
1 hour ago, Skunk1966 said:

the majority of people don't know where to get the original file + if someone messes with it this wonderful tool can get a bad reputation (and so can nsaneforums and AIOwares)

 

Also in my opinion 3rd parties should be respectful to the creator (S1ave77) and leave it up to him where the file is posted but people are only thinking about how famous they can become by posting this first at some torrent site

 

if the creator is agree so that the tool can be promoted on other forums, i don't see a problem in that.

Edited by mehdibleu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonaaa20
4 hours ago, ShiningDog said:

on 1337x torrent site http://1337x.to/popular-apps someone started to upload this tool :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:

 

But they forgot to post the latest version, the posted one is the old version :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba

Deleted in duplicate

Edited by xoseba
Duplicate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
48 minutes ago, mehdibleu said:

 

if the creator is agree so that the tool can be promoted on other forums, i don't see a problem in that.

 

Yes, as long as they say who the creator is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   5 members

    • Lysoform
    • nuttertools
    • fantexihong
    • AndyMutz
    • jonaaa20
×