DVDFab 10.0.9.2

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Karamjit Lal for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loader doesn't work, it says "Versión NOT 10.0.8.4!" I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you

7 minutes ago, gonzalo76 said:

Loader doesn't work, it says "Versión NOT 10.0.8.4!" I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you

That's for version 10.0.8.4. Latest loader released by @ChVL is  for v10.0.9.0.

On 21/04/2018 at 6:36 PM, ChVL said:

Loader DVDFab 10.0.9.0

Site: http://www.soft9.ru
Sharecode: /App/Loader_10090.rar

Loader DVDFab_x64 v.10.0.9.0

Site: http://www.soft9.ru
Sharecode: /App/Loader_x64_10090.rar

Awaiting ChVL New Loader x64  for v10.0.92 !

TheEmpathicEar
On 5/20/2018 at 10:25 PM, hakah said:

Awaiting ChVL New Loader x64  for v10.0.92 !

[No loader for this version? Oh, well...] My question is this: DVDfab has a "BD Info" tool, but it is very slow. Is there a stand-a-lone info tool for BD that is faster? I just want something to report what video and audio options are available on a given disc.

TheEmpathicEar
16 minutes ago, BoHNeN said:

I was looking for a Windows installer or portable and could not find either?

EDIT: I found this: https://www.videohelp.com/software/BDInfo This seems to work. Is this the same as what you posted above?

Portable DVDFab 10.0.9.2 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10 32-64 bit Online (0.6 MB)

Site : https://www.upload.ee/

Sharecode : /files/8351595/DVDFab_Portable_10.x.x.x_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

After an update, wait MeGaHeRTZ engine generate dat file, close and restart.

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

TheEmpathicEar
10 minutes ago, snf said:

Portable DVDFab 10.0.9.2 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10 32-64 bit Online (0.6 MB)

Site : https://www.upload.ee/

Sharecode : /files/8351595/DVDFab_Portable_10.x.x.x_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

After an update, wait MeGaHeRTZ engine generate dat file, close and restart.

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

There has not been a loader [or any other medicine] for this version? How did you get your portable to work?

24 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

There has not been a loader [or any other medicine] for this version? How did you get your portable to work?

This portable uses the old generic  MeGaGeRTZ Loader still working in this version.

TheEmpathicEar

@snf I have never tried this PortableAppZ DVDFab. Would it interact with my installed version of DVDFab? Or, if I start the EXE in a folder on my D: drive, would it run independently there?

EDIT: I just downloaded the EXE [608 KB]  and it seems very small [compared with an installed EXE of DVDfab]. How does this work?

16 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@snf I have never tried this PortableAppZ DVDFab. Would it interact with my installed version of DVDFab? Or, if I start the EXE in a folder on my D: drive, would it run independently there?

EDIT: I just downloaded the EXE [608 KB]  and it seems very small [compared with an installed EXE of DVDfab]. How does this work?

It's an online installer.

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, alexxf said:

It's an online installer.

So, this small EXE downloads whatever is needed to create the portable. If I start this process in a seperate folder [DVDFab Portable for example], will the entire portable, settings, etc. all be maintained in this folder [and possibly] sub-folders?

2 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

So, this small EXE downloads whatever is needed to create the portable. If I start this process in a seperate folder [DVDFab Portable for example], will the entire portable, settings, etc. all be maintained in this folder [and possibly] sub-folders?

Yes

TheEmpathicEar
11 minutes ago, alexxf said:

Yes

@snf I got a "Renewal Alert" popup when I started the portable the 2nd time [after the DAT file]. This seems to be specific to x64 edition. And, I am using the x86 edition. What should I do??

10 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@snf I got a "Renewal Alert" popup when I started the portable the 2nd time [after the DAT file]. This seems to be specific to x64 edition. And, I am using the x86 edition. What should I do??

Portable need to be used with no instaleed version on your computer.

Do a proper uninstall.

And re intall portable only.

Befor i your os is 64bit.

Try to trash portable 32 bit and  install portable 64 bit

TheEmpathicEar
5 hours ago, snf said:

Portable need to be used with no instaleed version on your computer.

Do a proper uninstall.

And re intall portable only.

Befor i your os is 64bit.

Try to trash portable 32 bit and  install portable 64 bit

1. I am using Windows x86

2. I do have DVDfab installed. This is why I asked if there was any interaction between DVDfab installed and the portable.

3. I can uninstall everything and then reinstall the portable. On a Windows x86 PC, I want to install x86 portable? Uninstalling the portable is just deleting the folder where it was installed?

2 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

1. I am using Windows x86

2. I do have DVDfab installed. This is why I asked if there was any interaction between DVDfab installed and the portable.

3. I can uninstall everything and then reinstall the portable. On a Windows x86 PC, I want to install x86 portable? Uninstalling the portable is just deleting the folder where it was installed?

With some soft there are interaction. Between installed and portable.

And with dvdfab is yes.Or Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware  etc

OK.

Unisnstall dvdfab  and all folder with total unistall or revo.

Delete  portable.

When all is finish.

Re use online installer portable 

TheEmpathicEar

I did a thorough uninstall of DVDfab [via Total Uninstall]. I deleted the DVDfab portable folder. I still get the "Renewal Alert" popup when I started the portable the 2nd time [after the creation of the DAT file]. This time I clicked on the "X" - close button. Is it necessary to click on the "Renew" button? Anyone else experience this? And, what did you do?

35 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Is it necessary to click on the "Renew" button? Anyone else experience this? And, what did you do?

No.

Check box no show anymore close the window.

Use dvdfab.

Archived