NSANEDOWN Down

aalpha1

Hello everyone is there a reason why I can not access NsaneDown it loads all the time it displays nothing it only loads.

Does anyone else have this problem?

• Replies 29
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two days of absence ....i didnt think that the forums are alive tho

i checked today , and sees like the problem is only in the frontpage or something

anyway , hope it will be back soon

Two days of absence ....i didnt think that the forums are alive tho

i checked today , and sees like the problem is only in the frontpage or something

The frontpage and the forums are hosted at different servers. The forum's server has a 99% uptime. ( Lite said that once)

Is there a problem, again, with the server ?

I am suddenly get this message now, it was alright earlier in the day

"Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on '216.36.59.41' (110) in /home/nsane/public_html/db.php on line 12

ERROR connecting"

Is/has any had the same problem ? :frusty:

• Administrator

It's not openin here either.

It's not openin here either.

You are up early ?

Hope you had a good night sleep or was it that you could not sleep ?

Careful, lack of sleep can drive you Nsane. :lol:

I haven't gone to bed yet but any time now I will hit the pillow.

Okay when this happens guys just view it as maintenance...simple aspect of PHP and SQL... one does not EVER work without the other.. and even at that you must ave the right INI with the right config.. and if you do anything on the host machine that even effects the path then you will get this error.. its usually just a simple thing to fix..but also remember that someone is on the other side that will definitely know about it..because whatever upgrade or change/restart they are doing .. will have something to do with it..

EDIT: Example .. you install WAMP..includes SQL and PHP.. It depends on files in the PHP folder and has its own INI file..You install PHP for your system..for Apache by itself. Now this installation requires it to be installed to your system path.. and now when WAMP calls for PHP.. it is referenced to the system path location.. Therefore the INI file.. will be loaded from WAMP but it will try to use files from the system Path.. so the only way to make them happy is use the one INI file, and have the same version installed in both places..Joomla for instance will not use the most recent version of PHP.. so if you system path is most recent the INI that is loaded will cause a number of issues which will kill both PHP and SQL..so you have to use the same version and put the INI from WAMP into the system path installation folder and fix the errors from there if there are any...without having it installed to the system path the standalone installation will not work separately...so you have to make them both happy.. make sure the files they need are in the right place and you still may get a few problems because of the different places the files reside .. like two or three errors on startup.. but this can fixed as well..

• Administrator

@Mo: I have a worst schedule all together. :mellow:

Everyone is experiencing that problem.

We're experiencing some server difficulties, yet again...

• Administrator

:rofl:

What generation webpage is it? :eekout:

Exactly.. that old buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... noise and the dead screen fro like the 50's..."..spccrr....Uhm we are experiencing technical difficulties...spccrr..."

buuuuuuurrurrrrr....Actually was taken from a logon I found...

• 1 year later...

Is it still down for everyone?

I get this error:

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on '216.36.59.41' (110) in /home/nsane/public_html/db.php on line 12 ERROR connecting

• Administrator

Don't worry. We are working on it. ;)

I'm pretty sure it would be good karma if you'd just transfer one million euro to my bank account, let me know ;)

For real: we're working on fixing this issue but it's a little more complicated than we expected.

Archived