PowerExif Pro 1.22

coucou

Hello,

I'm looking for Opanda PowerExif Pro 1.22
THE BEST CHOICE TO EDIT EXIF DATA IN IMAGES
Opanda PowerExif is a professional tool to edit Exif data in images. As the best assistant to edit & modify images information for photographers, image pickers, PowerExif allows to edit & modify all Exif data freely. Not only you could manage and record photographic data and GPS data of images, but also you could keep maxium 60,000 characters as multi-language code in images.

b_icon.gif Support remove all image metadata informationNew1.gif
b_icon.gif Support to all EXIF 2.21 standard tags.
b_icon.gif Add or modify GPS information into images.
b_icon.gif Support batch modify & remove.
b_icon.gif Powerful import & export function.
b_icon.gif Support JPEG, TIFF and Exif template file.
b_icon.gif Special extension tags for profession photography

Regards

• Replies 7
  • Views 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at this software with a serious eye toward buying a copy.  But this software doesn't claim to work with anything newer than Windows 8 and has not been updated in over 5 years.  The last version according to their website was updated on:  Date: 2013-03-25.

I searched for some newer software that is updated and supports more graphics formats.  Even the Pro version only supports jpeg and tiff. It should support RAW files also if it is for professional use.

Take a look at this Free software and see if it fills your needs.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastphototagger/

And check out this list of various software, a lot of it free

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_metadata_editors

1 hour ago, Togijak said:

@coucou

no I don't have a fix for it but you could look here. If you like it I could upload a full version

This software claims to be able to remove Adobe IPTC& XMP metadata, it even removes the color profile infos.

I would really like to get my hands on it too.

4 hours ago, Rekkio said:

This software claims to be able to remove Adobe IPTC& XMP metadata, it even removes the color profile infos.

This software is even older than Powerexif and only works with jpeg files.  So you might have problems with it if you are running Windows 10.

If you want it you can get the full version with key and portable files from a torrent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F774BCC3622F3ED4BEDADE1007BF80C9DF3D0B76&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=ExifCleaner%201.8.10.187%20%2B%20Portable%20x86%2Bx64%20%5B2012%2C%20ENG%5D

9 hours ago, Rekkio said:

I would really like to get my hands on it too.

please look here

I use exiftool.. removes all the rubbish from all types of files. Freeware.. ok, you use it from the command prompt.. I havent delved into the deeps of it..

the command prompts i use are as follows

exiftool -all= -a -u -U -r --ext iso --ext mdf --ext uif --ext flv --ext bin --ext mds --ext mpg --ext m4v --ext mp4 --ext wmv --ext mkv --ext avi -overwrite_original -progress

-all remove all exif data.. --ext = ignore this filetypes 

to search for gif anim on my system

exiftool -if "$FrameCount > 0" -directory=C:\gif\anim\ C:\gifs\*.gif

-directory where you want to put the files. and of course where to look in the first place.

Archived