[Solved] Nsane copy and paste craching

vitorio

When used the Chrome browser, now for weeks, when used the copy and paste, within the nsane posts, it crashed and need to beging again. Is so frustrated that I decided to don't use it again for a while.

Since using the Opera browser with my Nexus phone the issue is not longer a problem.

My question 

. Using Chrome, is this a common problem?, Or is just may be my Chrome app.

Also the Google bar when restart the phone is not working initially. After using chrome for a while then the Google bar let me search.

Thanks for the input.

Edited by vitorio

I just tried copying and pasting a post on my mobile Chrome and everything appears to be working as intended.

Are you sure you are using the latest version of the Chrome app?

1 hour ago, Desertfox said:

I just tried copying and pasting a post on my mobile Chrome and everything appears to be working as intended.

Are you sure you are using the latest version of the Chrome app?

Yes. I updated Chrome. Also the Google bar after rebooted gets stuck. I have to use regular Chrome and after using it then the Google bar can be used to search and write 

I do not know how to update the Google bar since it was preinstalled in the OS of the Nexus 6P, Nougat, from factory.

Any ideas?, please.

My B plan, I am using Opera without problems.

Edited by vitorio

Since it works with Opera (a chrome based browser) you can try to reproduce the issue on :

Lightning | Brave

These are chrome based too. If it works with them, then your Chrome browser clearly has an issue.

Before thinking about updating your Chrome app, you should find a way to backup your data since you can only upgrade an Android application but not downgrade it.

If the latest version of the Chrome app worsens your issue, you'll have no choice but to uninstall the Chrome updates, which involves restoring the app to factory defaults (and likely losing your data).

• Like 2

Solved as per your recommendation:

Removed Google Chrome and installed apk from:.

https://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/chrome-browser-apk-latest-version-download/

The problem apparently was that the Google Chrome apk installed in my Nexus 6p was corrupted.

As soon as downloaded and installed the apk Google Chrome is working normal until now.

Thanks for your help.

Ps Remember to update the APK otherwise other installed apps may not work properly. Best option download from the PlayStore.

Edited by vitorio

• DKT27 locked and unlocked this topic