News & update error

CentOS™

Does anybody get error like me? 

I can't see any topic on "News and update" forum from 28/03/2018.

On main forum I see the latest topic, but when I go to this sub forum I can't see it.

UDvutt3.png

K5e9A4N.png

Instead of I clear browser history, cookies and other

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially, they are saying that the staff is right now too busy to post them.

IMO, there is something wrong going on at the backend. This has happened before and when things like servers issues or load etc arises they ask the staff to stop posting updates to ease the load. Otherwise, I don't know why anuraag who has visited the forum recently wouldn't update it or for that matter Matt(Bryan) who used to do so in the past.

Crazycanuk's leaving is still an overcast condition. It's not like moderators have not left before but none like how Cc exited. Which raises suspicion. Clearly, he knew something which we don't.

If the staff shortage or busyness is a reason, just recruit new staff - I will volunteer to update the frontpage. And if I not me, you can have anyone(I'm sure there's atleast 1 person in this whole forum) who can be a staff or post updates.

3 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Officially, they are saying that the staff is right now too busy to post them.

IMO, there is something wrong going on at the backend. This has happened before and when things like servers issues or load etc arises they ask the staff to stop posting updates to ease the load. Otherwise, I don't know why anuraag who has visited the forum recently wouldn't update it or for that matter Matt(Bryan) who used to do so in the past.

Crazycanuk's leaving is still an overcast condition. It's not like moderators have not left before but none like how Cc exited. Which raises suspicion. Clearly, he knew something which we don't.

If the staff shortage or busyness is a reason, just recruit new staff - I will volunteer to update the frontpage. And if I not me, you can have anyone(I'm sure there's atleast 1 person in this whole forum) who can be a staff or post updates.

Me too. I'll volunteer to update the frontpage if needed.

5 hours ago, Undertaker said:

I will volunteer to update the frontpage.

1 hour ago, sanjoa said:

Me too. I'll volunteer to update the frontpage if needed.

Tell The Capitol we got their 2 tributes.

• Administrator

Already answered here. News and Updates kind of are just same as updates posted on nsane.down, just allowing members do post comments in them.

Topic closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived