Kaspersky Anti-Virus for ASUS - free at 1 year version 2018 (18.0.0.405)

boulawan

Kaspersky Anti-Virus for ASUS - free for 1 year version 2018 (18.0.0.405)

2018-04-09
Get a free license for Kaspersky Anti-Virus on 1 year if you have a motherboard ASUS ROG series. Antivirus solution includes web-antivirus, monitoring activity, and additional security tools

Kaspersky Anti-Virus for ASUS - free for 1 year

Kaspersky Anti-Virus uses a proactive and cloud-based antivirus technology to protect against new and unknown threats. It includes web-antivirus, monitoring activity, and additional security tools.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus for ASUS - free license

1. To install Kaspersky Anti-Virus with a license for 1 year, you must have a motherboard ASUS ROG series one of the following models:

ASUS ROG: Rampage / Maximus / Zenith / Crosshair / Crossblade

No corresponding motherboard? Try free antivirus of Kaspersky the Free .

2. If the model of your motherboard is on the list, download and install antivirus software on your computer:

Available for download Kaspersky Anti-Virus version 2018 (18.0.0.405).

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 64-bit.

3. After you download the anti-virus, install it on your computer, activating an annual license during installation.

conditions proposals

• License Activation will be executed only when installed on a PC with the following motherboards ASUS ROG: Rampage / Maximus / Zenith / Crosshair / Crossblade.
  • You get a 1 year license for 1 user only for home use
  • Available free updates and patches as part of version 18.0.0.405 on the validity of the license.
  •  

Source:https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4965

• Replies 17
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Installed this on my ASUS ROG Crosshair VI which is a qualifying board and only got 29 day trial. :fight:

Do you happen to have the original key?

screenshot_44.png

On 4/10/2018 at 5:54 AM, RobrPatty said:

Installed this on my ASUS ROG Crosshair VI which is a qualifying board and only got 29 day trial. :fight:

Do you happen to have the original key?

screenshot_44.png

better you should ask coua nsane. He can help you Kaspersky Anti-Virus for ASUS  which can activate with commercial key :)

Installed on 17133.1 ProWS and ended up with the correct activation 364 days. Thanks guys

edit: I guess hacking install on Server 2016 messes with the activation.

After installing this onto 17133.1 ProWS I backed up 364 days activation with KRT. Then reinstalled Server 2016 and hacked KAV for Asus install. Got 30 day trial. Reactivated with back up activation and wa la I now have KAV for Asus on Server 2016 Activated for 364 days! There is more than one way to skin a cat!

On 2018/4/11 at 8:06 AM, coua said:

better you should ask coua nsane. He can help you Kaspersky Anti-Virus for ASUS  which can activate with commercial key :)

12 hours ago, RobrPatty said:

After installing this onto 17133.1 ProWS I backed up 364 days activation with KRT. Then reinstalled Server 2016 and hacked KAV for Asus install. Got 30 day trial. Reactivated with back up activation and wa la I now have KAV for Asus on Server 2016 Activated for 364 days! There is more than one way to skin a cat!

Hi bro,Is there any solution for activating kaspersky anti-virus for Asus on none Asus motherboard machines?

1 hour ago, taiyuntao said:

Hi bro,Is there any solution for activating kaspersky anti-virus for Asus on none Asus motherboard machines?

Yes :)

57 minutes ago, taiyuntao said:

share throu PM?

yes :)

7 hours ago, coua said:

Yes :)

can you PM m aswell?

On 4/13/2018 at 3:07 AM, taiyuntao said:

share throu PM?

On 4/13/2018 at 7:11 AM, xuzhong said:

coua,can you give me the way ?

On 4/13/2018 at 10:15 AM, kantry123 said: