What's going on with frontpage?

sanjoa

It is something going on with frontpage or just staff busy with private life? It's been several days without posting updates.

• Replies 26
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

And, when does FrontPage Software Updates sync with News & Updates?

Maybe CC was right, it is time to move on....:s

Nothing has been updated, even in the forums. I have found programs that everybody uses elsewhere and not here. Try Dvdfab it is up to version 8.8, but not here.

Nsane has not been the same since it went down in November last year.

1 hour ago, Recruit said:

Maybe CC was right, it is time to move on....:s

he said this? "time to move on" ???

and why hasnt anyone said anything about this lately. I follow several topics about this mod quitting or whatever you wanna call it, have not had any notice about replies to these topics in days.

24 minutes ago, ZaG said:

and why hasnt anyone said anything about this lately

Try not to quote my next time : I am interested in none of your points of view, so please stay home until I will call you in.....<_<

nsane is not about the software, but the community and people are somewhat strange and badly strange

jayesh30202
53 minutes ago, bpeddicord said:

Nothing has been updated, even in the forums. I have found programs that everybody uses elsewhere and not here. Try Dvdfab it is up to version 8.8, but not here.

Nsane has not been the same since it went down in November last year.

why do not you post that software/s which have not been updated on nsane by anyone???

48 minutes ago, ZaG said:

he said this? "time to move on" ???

????

• Administrator

Well, jalaffa is away for some really important thing in real and is not back yet and anuraag was away for a few days and has come back and is still busy.

A lot of it also is because a lot has been happening behind the scenes, as you guys might have known. We for now cannot be sure if frontpage will be updated or not, but we will let you know about it.

Hi,

Life still goes on, and it's normal that real life have priority on virtual, the most important thing for our community, is that Site and Forum stay on line and in activity, and many thanks to DKT27 and the rest of the Staff to do the job, maybe acvivity is a little bit slower, but remember the recents events, many users thinked It was the end of the line, or we STILL ON LINE AND ACTIVE, and stay one of the best "grey" site on the web, so be patient and don't blame the Staff too much, managing and activity like this take many time (and resources), it'not so easy as you can think

PS: sorry if some mistake in text, English is not my native language

jayesh30202
On 4/5/2018 at 2:10 PM, DKT27 said:

Well, jalaffa is away for some really important thing in real and is not back yet and anuraag was away for a few days and has come back and is still busy.

I saw @anuraag online at least 3 times in the past few days. If the present staff is busy than why not appoint new people???

Novak Gregor

If you guys need additional help with a forum work (updating front page, news, info,...), I can help.

I was an administrator in SSUpdater Forum for 4-5 years (at first moderator, of course). My nickname was Panic there. I started there when the administrator was the author of SSUpdater app, later I worked together with Littlebits.

I work at home (PC repairs), so I'm online everyday for 2-3 hours at least.

Anyway, if you need any help, send me a PM.

Enjoy!

Novak Gregor
2 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Sometime needs courage to ask for help :) 

As I mentioned, I worked in a very similar forum and I know, that problem can occur instantly. Sometimes the server is down, sometimes the personnel is away, or you have a problem with forum's app,...

Anyway, I like this place a lot. I get from you a lot, so I want to give something back. PM me, if you need a hand.

When the questions grow too uncomfortable to answer (and/or, when members aspire to gain a promotion — the quick-fix is to make an allegation of being abused and then lock-up the thread.  :lmao:

49 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

When the questions grow too uncomfortable to answer

47 minutes ago, 0bin said:

the quick-fix is to make an allegation of being abused and then lock-up the thread.  :lmao:

+1

leapinlizards

this used to be the best place.

so sad in to see in it's current state.

and i had to go through 10 captchas just to make this comment , 

wtf guys ?

• Administrator
On 4/9/2018 at 6:46 PM, jayesh30202 said:

I saw @anuraag online at least 3 times in the past few days. If the present staff is busy than why not appoint new people???

I would, but as you guys already know the reasons, the circumstances do not allow it. Honestly, I do not want any new guy to go through what we are going through right now.

Otherwise, we have no new updates on this.

TheEmpathicEar

I checked News & Updates and there has not been a new post there since March 27? Has this been discussed somewhere else?

Patience is all I can say.

Through all the years, nsane has never failed at making a comeback.

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Patience is all I can say.

Through all the years, nsane has never failed at making a comeback.

Nsane is like the Phoenix bird.

In Greek mythology, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Wikipedia

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived