Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager

Pete 12

Version 2.2.6 came out today .

Every exe. of this program ( junkfile-cleaner, IE-manager, etc, etc.) is now "calling home" , you have to block IP-adress now......................!       :rolleyes:

Blocking IP-adress is much easier then blocking all exe-files ( there are a lot of them !) of this program .

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Blocking IP-adress is much easier then blocking all exe-files ( there are a lot of them !) of this program .

In my configuration it is the otherway round that is much more faster. I don't even have to configure it.

IPs tend to change. Plus you say everyone of the exe is calling home, so I'm guessing you are blocking that very IP in all the exe of the said program.

11 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Plus you say everyone of the exe is calling home, so I'm guessing you are blocking that very IP in all the exe of the said program.

They are even smarter and wise, they go to Linux and has no more problems with .exe files.

This topic should be in (Software Chat), and not here (Site/Forum Feedback). I don't know how to report this to an admin.

7 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

There is a report post option at top right of every post, you can use that

At the beginning I wondered where that option lies :rofl: , but now I see it. The pointer has to be placed over the post to display that option. I haven't noticed that before.

Archived