Panda Free Anti Virus 18.05.00

anuraag

Panda Free Anti Virus is a cloud-based antivirus thin-client. It consists of a lightweight antivirus agent that is connected in real-time to PandaLabs' online Collective Intelligence servers to protect faster against the newest malware variants while barely impacting PC performance. Thanks to Panda Security's Collective Intelligence malware and goodware online database, Panda Free Anti Virus detects more malware than traditional signature-based solutions which take longer to detect the most recent, and therefore most dangerous, variants.

Thanks to Radpop for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we use it for "second-opinion - scanner " , next with ESET together , or will they bite each other ..............??     :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Can we use it for "second-opinion - scanner " , next with ESET together , or will they bite each other ..............??     :rolleyes:

ESET would chew Panda's testicles and Panda would nibble ESET's nipples — that was an easy one. 8)

17 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

You can save balls and use this for 2nd opinion: Panda Cloud Cleaner
http://pandacloudcleaner.pandasecurity.com/

Still, my choice for 2nd opinion: Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 
http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KVRT/latest/full/KVRT.exe

Nice Radpop , will they delete " nasty objects "  without confirmation  , or will they give you the option to cancel deleting files .............?

( very important , coz some of these tools will delete files you dont want to lose.......!!! )

Do you have to install these software  , or are they portable without installing and a lot of regedit-items.....??

Installed this on my Aunt's computer a couple years back-no issues as she is computer challenged.

2 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Nice Radpop , will they delete " nasty objects "  without confirmation  , or will they give you the option to cancel deleting files .............?

( very important , coz some of these tools will delete files you dont want to lose.......!!! )

Do you have to install these software  , or are they portable without installing and a lot of regedit-items.....??

Kaspersky VRT is portable, finds 'all' malwares and repair system in most cases.

eicar.thumb.png.717a8b69ad25bee52f588ba169523241.png

Panda CC is installable and Panda says it finds more than normal AV's do. Not for me!

Nice! :rofl: 

Looks good !

So nothing will be deleted without our confirmation...................?

Portable , and nothing in regedit.......?   

And it saves my balls also , this is what Im looking for...........!!      :D

22 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

20 hours ago, Radpop said:

Panda CC is installable and Panda says it finds more than normal AV's do. Not for me!

Tried Panda Cloud Cleaner first time in Windows 10. It's a kind of malware and junk/privacy cleaner. Scan last more than an hour and it was hard for computer resources. It found 4 suspicious items: 2 browser exe-files and 2 policy registry entries which I choose not to delete. It also found unnecessary IE-files (5 MB) and Chrome-files (290 KB) which Panda deleted with my permission. Now Chrome bookmark icons and some search engines are gone, but maybe nothing serious happened.  :thumbsdown:

panda.PNG.ac0bd685ef7ac1b47ebc1bcd03aba4bb.PNG

So better use the Kaspersky VRT , portable and solid scanner.............??   :rolleyes:

New Panda Free Antivirus is a security suite with VPN of 150 MB daily limit. Have somebody tested this. Is Panda VPN worth of something.

On 3/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, Pete 12 said:

So better use the Kaspersky VRT , portable and solid scanner.............??   :rolleyes:

Yes and it also beats Mbam by country mile.

On 3/25/2018 at 7:53 PM, Radpop said:

New Panda Free Antivirus is a security suite with VPN of 150 MB daily limit. Have somebody tested this. Is Panda VPN worth of something.

They are Panda Dome now and I tested it. AV is very good as expected but VPN is scrap. They use Hotspot Shield which download speed is good but web browsing almost impossible... can't even open my email. 

Archived