Ant Download Manager 1.7.5 Build 49189

Dean213

Image result for Ant Download Manager 1.7.5 Build 49189

Ant Download Manager 1.7.5 Build 49189

We've teamed up with AntGROUP Inc. to offer a full (pro) version of Ant Download Manager. Note that the giveaway version must be downloaded and installed by 30 April 2018. While the build does not have any functional limiations, it does not come with free updates to the next versions.

Get Giveaway version here

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Kalju said:

In all fairness your post should have been entered initially in the Giveaways Section and referenced in Software Updates.

My post and yours are duplicate ones.  The first post regarding this promotion was in fact made on Tuesday by @Alex42 

I will ask the staff to remove mine. 

46 minutes ago, Dino101 said:

My post and yours are duplicate ones.  The first post regarding this promotion was in fact made on Tuesday by @Alex42 

I will ask the staff to remove mine.

No need, the rule is controversial - there is - the new thing is a new topic,
but there is also said - if there's a topic for the same or for a similar thing already opened, do not open the new one ...
That's how it is there. It's hard to figure out, there is already the topic about the same thing (and most of all 100% the same thing), but at the same time, it's like something new.
Let it stay like it is currently. We have administrators and moderators to decide what is right and what is wrong. Not me or You.
In my opinion, there is nothing wrong or bad.

Archived