[solved] need a simple software to adjust the volume of videos

Togijak

My problem is that I only have a old not very powerful notebook = I can't use some well known (but big) video editors - what I want to do is to combine some videos (that is simple) but I don't have a tool to adjust the volume of all parts (before I combine the parts) or normalize the result sound to the same level.

any hint what can be used

• Replies 6
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Togijak said:

My problem is that I only have a old not very powerful notebook = I can't use some well known (but big) video editors - what I want to do is to combine some videos (that is simple) but I don't have a tool to adjust the volume of all parts (before I combine the parts) or normalize the result sound to the same level.

any hint what can be used

What are the specs of your notebook, and what type of video and audio files or containers are you trying to edit and combine?

Have you tried OpenShot, Shortcut, or Natron? These are open source, cross platform, full feature video editors that use the FFmpeg library. Blender, an open-source, cross-platform, 3D creation suite, has a basic video editor built in as well. If these editors are too much or resource hogging for your need, you can also try demuxing the audios from the video files using a demultiplexer such as the tsMuxer or FFmpeg, adjusting the volume of the audio files with Audacity, which is an open-source, cross-platform audio editor, then muxing the audio files back into the video files, and finally combining the video files or containers into one file. Hope this helps :)

specs of the notebook Core I3, 8GB ram, display 1366 x 768,  Win 7 x64

I was afraid that this "demuxing the audios from the video files, adjusting the volume of the audio files, then muxing the audio files back into the video files, and finally combining the video files or containers into one file" is the only way. There is more to do = we are taking about ~40 hours of video in different format's and at the end I have to convert the result for virtual reality

@sixoclock QKtYoqv.gif for your help - after following your links i found VideoHelp Forum and asking there similar

The Free Video Volume Booster v2.0 is nonsense. You can change the level only without measure the level before  but I found what I was looking for after reading a German tutorial. The tool is called XMedia Recode. With this tool you can set the volume from all videos to the same level after analysis

ds1auqydoy8en1kaa.jpg

https://www.xmedia-recode.de/en/funktion.html

Archived