Mind Control Samsung Site Wipes Your Memory

humble3d

Mind Control Samsung Site Wipes Your Memory

‘Unspoil me’ uses hypnosis to erase memories of show, allowing you to watch for the first time

Samsung has launched a website promising to wipe your favorite TV series from your memory so you can watch it again seemingly for the first time.

The creepy concept, known as Unspoil me, was apparently launched in January and is available through the company’s Swedish site.

The technique was developed by certified hypnotists Ulf Sandström and Frederik Praesto, who narrates the video.

The 23-minute procedure is a guided hypnosis which tells you to focus on the show you want to erase from your memory, as it shows a hypnotic pattern and walks you through a series of instructions.

The process is billed as a way to experience all of your favorite shows for the first time using Samsung’s QLED TV.

“With the Samsung QLED TV we want to offer you an amazing binge-watching experience; with a wide range of content and remarkable picture quality,” the website states.

“There’s really only one thing that could ruin your experience – that you already know how everything ends. That is why we created Unspoil me; a tool that gives you the possibility to forget your favorite TV series, so you can re-experience it with the same thrilling feeling you had the first time you watched it.”

Victims – ahem – participants, who are required to be over 18-years-old, are advised to watch the entire video “without interruption in order to work.” They also recommend a quiet place and headphones, suggesting the operation may also incorporate binaural frequencies.

Unspoil me promises to erase only memories of the TV series, movie or video you choose, and claims you can do it as many times as you want for various shows.

“You won’t forget anything you don’t want to,” the site explains.

A consent policy users are asked to review warns “the experience (self hypnosis) could have real effects and I am prepared to forget the whole, or parts of my favorite TV series.”

It also tells users not to use Unspoil me other than “for its intended purpose.”

If you attempt to disengage from the hypnotic trance, a message prompts you to try again: “You are only minutes away from the opportunity to experience your favorite TV series as if it was the first time. Take a deep breath and try again.”

The site explains hypnosis is a “natural state,” and is completely safe. People who suffer from epilepsy or mental illness, however, are advised not to undergo the process.

The brainwashing method has similarities to how trauma and PTSD sufferers may work to erase “bad memories,” as explained by website Vigilant Citizen.

“In real life, electroshock therapy is used to erase ‘bad memories’ from subjects’ minds in order to treat depression and PTSD. In darker circles, hypnosis and electroshock are used to erase, distort and to re-create the memories of victims who underwent severe trauma – an important step of mind control,” the Vigilant Citizen notes.

The eerie nature of the project, akin to a Black Mirror episode, raises questions as to whether the corporate giant has something more sinister behind its efforts to literally control customers’ minds.

H/t: VigilantCitizen.com

https://www.infowars.com/mind-control-samsung-site-wipes-your-memory-so-you-can-re-watch-tv-shows/

• Replies 3
  • Views 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Program the AI not to wipe-out humanity problem solved, who said AI will wipe out human? maybe the programmer can wipe-out humanity not the AI

If we don't solve our problem right now we all gonna die.

2 hours ago, humble3d said:

The site explains hypnosis is a “natural state,” and is completely safe. People who suffer from epilepsy or mental illness, however, are advised not to undergo the process.

I am possibly not a real human or something is wrong with me because hypnosis never work for me :(

Checks date... not April 1... ignores article...

Archived