Looking for Toshiba SSD utility

coucou

Hello,
I just bought an Asus VivoBook S510UN-BQ132T laptop. It has among others an SSD and an HDD.
The SSD is a Toshiba THNSNK128G8NU8 and I want to install its SMART utility. I found this SSD Utility (SSD Management Software), but to look closely it is missing from the "compatible products".
May you let me know please where to find the proper link for this utility.
Regards

• Replies 3
  • Views 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Did you try the SSD Utility and it didn't work, or you can't actually find the download link  ?

Since it's an SSD Utility, the compatibility should be based upon the SSD Make/model, which in this case is OCZ :

SSD Utility is a Graphical User Interface(GUI) based tool for managing OCZ SSDs

The link you're looking for is in the 'Download The Latest Version' chapter :

https://www.ocz.com/download/software/ssd-utility/2.3.2963/SSDUtility_2.3.2963_Windows.zip

The problem is that your SSD Drive is a Toshiba and not an OCZ one, thus this tool will probably fail at best, but break your OS in the worst-case scenario.

You should not try this, but instead look for a similar SSD Utility that works for your drive.

HI, and TNX for yr reply,

I did not install that SSD utility because I don't know if it's compatible with my SSD.

That is the purpose of this post. "Looking for compatible Toshiba THNSNK128G8NU8 SSD Utility".

Regards

Archived