[ Help ] Powerful Universal Uploader

WALLONN7

Please suggest Windows applications that are powerful as Internet Download Manager but, unlike that, do faster and uploads and support universal hosts.

Thanks in advance!!!

Just to clarify a point:
The mention of IDM was only for everyone to understand the ideas of speed and stability.

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ARMOUR said:

Try this

@ARMOUR

It's a good choice for anyone who has to manage multiple hosts... But in the tests I ran, it kept using half the upload speed and did not find anything in the settings to improve it. The problem gets bigger because I can use full speed with the same oscillations through the browser.

That's why I mentioned the IDM...

Anyway, I appreciate the time dedicated to help me!!!

Regards

@WALLONN7   I would be greatly interested in the results of your uploader hunt,  however not able to perform any tests myself yet  (--> still on Android).  That's why please report back all your findings (and tests' outcomes) in this topic.

Thanks in advance. 

BTW

What's your opinion about Neembuu Uploader suggested by @Togijak ?

1 hour ago, Togijak said:

Alternate you could try Neembuu Uploader

@Togijak

It just does not work: you can not do anything other than run it and select the file to upload...

There is no way to select a host, save accounts... it seems to be a dead project...
But I appreciate your willingness to help!!!

Regards

• Administrator

Does it not depend on the host which you are trying to upload to.

35 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

@Togijak

It just does not work

I am sorry, I use it before I purchased File & Image uploader and because your speed problem

dry6m0dqcas9wn12k.jpg

0 is for no limit

I am sorry, I use it before I purchased File & Image uploader and because your speed problem

Do not need to...

0 is for no limit

It was the first thing I looked for... It was already "0"... Nothing to change, so...

2 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Does it not depend on the host which you are trying to upload to.

It does... But as I said, browser does better job in the same host...

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Do not need to...

It was the first thing I looked for... It was already "0"... Nothing to change, so...

It does... But as I said, browser does better job in the same host...

Do you use something like this. Asking as that may limit or cap the speed of certain softwares depending on the situation there.

2 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Do you use something like this. Asking as that may limit or cap the speed of certain softwares depending on the situation there.

Nope...

@WALLONN7

Don't think that the idea from @Arhra is what you are looking for but if I am wrong you may also look at multifilemirror.com

We are happy to announce that we have released a newer version of desktop uploader that fixes every issues with desktop uploader.

Change log 12/03/2018:
Password authentication issue fixed
SSl issue fixed

You can download the latest version of desktop uploader from here  : http://track.multifilemirror.com/f/a/vzPUg3xw5t5_LVnMjOxjDQ~~/AABCCQA~/RgRciKo8P0Q9aHR0cHM6Ly9tdWx0aWZpbGVtaXJyb3IuY29tL3NldHVwL011bHRpZmlsZW1pcnJvcnVwbG9hZGVyLnppcFcDc3BjWAQAAAAAQgoAATwlplqJc4zGUg90b2dpamFrQG1haWwucnU~

If you got any errors with desktop uploader or site let us know, we will do our best to fix it asap.

Site now also supports bannedhost.net(under beta testing) and rapidgator.net URL leech (Max Filesize 600mb allowed). If you are going to use this feature please check url manually if the file exist or not before leeching files from these sites.

Best regards,
MFM Team

9 hours ago, Arhra said:

3 hours ago, Togijak said:

@WALLONN7

Don't think that the idea from @Arhra is what you are looking for but if I am wrong you may also look at multifilemirror.com

In both cases I got the same as described below... :(

On 20/03/2018 at 1:01 PM, WALLONN7 said:

It's a good choice for anyone who has to manage multiple hosts... But in the tests I ran, it kept using half the upload speed and did not find anything in the settings to improve it. The problem gets bigger because I can use full speed with the same oscillations through the browser.

That's why I mentioned the IDM...

Anyway, I appreciate the time dedicated to help me!!!

Regards

:cheers:

2 hours ago, Arhra said:

MirrorCreator Desktop Uploader Tool allows up to ten parallel uploads, the default is four. 

I know that... ;)

The main purpose here is to be able to upload using all available speed I have... All applications already listed in this topic suffer from the same problem:

No matter how much they have been set up, they still have not used more than half of what they should...

And I have achieved better results using the Waterfox browser... Yes, I could continue using it and I am. But if there are any applications that have uploads as the IDM does for downloads, I prefer to use it!!!

Regards

44 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

as the IDM does port for downloads, I prefer to use it!!!

0N1wDki.gif grrrrrr I did not real read = you are looking for something impossible, IDM dues a parallel download (more than one connections) and I think there is no site where a multi connection upload is possible / allowed  (you only have one account and on the source must be a function to combination the upload parts)

0N1wDki.gif grrrrrr I did not real read = you are looking for something impossible, IDM dues a parallel download (more than one connections) and I think there is no site where a multi connection upload is possible / allowed  (you only have one account and on the source must be a function to combination the upload parts)

Just to clarify a point:
The mention of IDM was only for everyone to understand the ideas of speed and stability.

@WALLONN7

Just another idea, what we are talking about? using F&I Uploader on Windows or Zorin? I still don't understand what could be the reason for your speed problem (and here F&I Uploader hast the same stability like IDM and some time F&I Uploader upload faster than Browser) We can not compare the situation speed / connection situation (I am no 4G WiFi and that's why I am a cfos speed user)

2 hours ago, Togijak said:

@WALLONN7

Just another idea, what we are talking about? using F&I Uploader on Windows or Zorin?

Windows...

I still don't understand what could be the reason for your speed problem (and here F&I Uploader hast the same stability like IDM and some time F&I Uploader upload faster than Browser)

Fine... Let me put some light here:

1.  I've 6.87Mb uploading
  2.  All the programs above oscillated and had a peak of speed that did not exceed 3.73Mb uploading
  3.  Waterfox oscilated too but had peak of speed = 6,37Mb
  4.  All tests were done at the same hosts

When I talk about oscillations, I say about 2Mb on average / each 2 seconds

We can not compare the situation speed / connection situation (I am no 4G WiFi and that's why I am a cfos speed user)

Not the case of comparison... Even if we were under the same service provider, it would not be the case...
But I appreciate the time you have spent dedicating yourself to help me!!!

Regards

6 hours ago, Togijak said:

...and I think there is no site where a multi connection upload is possible

I think you got to the real problem here - and it's the reason there is no known software with this function. Sites cannot accept multi-upload connections to their server, just one..? 

Seems about right.

Bah. :mellow:

@WALLONN7

Did you ever did a test with cfos speed - I know that some people call it ds0auda3gcjdjv03e.pngbut that is wrong. If you want to test under good conditions I have more than one purchased and registered on my real name (I would give one to you per PN for a test phase)

5 minutes ago, Togijak said:

Did you ever did a test with cfos speed - I know that some people call it ds0auda3gcjdjv03e.pngbut that is wrong.

I've used it in a recent past ... and I confess I do not know why I did not install it again... Maybe I forgot it!!!

I do not think it's snake oil too...

5 minutes ago, Togijak said:

If you want to test under good conditions I have more than one purchased and registered on my real name (I would give one to you per PN for a test phase)

I appreciate the offer but, as I have a license for it, I need to decline!!!

I will review the tests after installing it tomorrow and post my findings here!!!

Regards

14 minutes ago, 0bin said:

sorry if I am very outtopic, I don't know where to find you,

your own fault if I can not see your profile under .... ert.se and I can not send a PN here - I can not and do not want to use discord

• Administrator

Question, have you made some changes in your browser's about:config that changes how an site is opened, something like this - which I must mention, puts load on server and is removed from the recent versions of Firefox. If that is so, then your browser is probably more optimized than other softwares out there.

3 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Question, have you made some changes in your browser's about:config that changes how an site is opened, something like this - which I must mention, puts load on server and is removed from the recent versions of Firefox. If that is so, then your browser is probably more optimized than other softwares out there.

Good point...

I used to do changes in Firefox... But never did in Waterfox...

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Good point...

I used to do changes in Firefox... But never did in Waterfox...

I believe that browser comes pre-optimized there.

Archived