Total Uninstall 6.22.1

anuraag

TheEmpathicEar

Ok, basically, I was making a mountain of out of a molehill. :blink:

EDIT: Ditto x64. I will have to test on x86.

• Replies 55
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, bb2018 said:

Wow work great thank you for sharing 

Nice from you side, President. :)

However, guess I will do some changes : @remek002 - President and you Vice President  :D

Indeed : Martau receives " total damage " today. :dance:

38 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

EDIT: Ditto x64. I will have to test on x86.

Be aware : If the tu.exe file is not right signed ( like in screenshot ) you won't be able to uninstall something due to memory access violations...;)

cW6kpEb.png

TheEmpathicEar
4 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Nice from you side, President. :)

However, guess I will do some changes : @remek002 - President and you Vice President  :D

Indeed : Martau receives " total damage " today. :dance:

Be aware : If the tu.exe file is not right signed ( like in screenshot ) you won't be able to uninstall something due to memory access violations...;)

cW6kpEb.png

This is what I was afraid of when I asked all those questions. My TU.exe does NOT have the Digital Signatures tab when I check properties. So, I go back to the BAT filles. After running both of them, do you STILL NEED to do anything else before copying TU.exe? i.e. If U right-click on the "cert.cer" file, U get an option to "Install Certificate" [don't know much about this]. @Recruit [or anyone else] that does have this "Digital Signatures" tab, can U elaborate step-by-step what U did?

TheEmpathicEar
20 minutes ago, uffbros said:

I don't have a Digital Signatures tab?????? 

Welcome to the "don't have club"!! U R a member!! We need step-by-step directions from someone in the club.

EDIT: I don't know what else to say. U have 2 VIPs w/o the "Digital Signatures tab". We need more info.

EDIT2: When I run each BAT file, they execute in a "flash". I don't get  chance to input anything.

EDIT3: The first time I ran the BAT files, I did not run as admin. I deleted everything. I extracted the RAR again. Now, I ran both BAT files as admin. they execute in a "flash" As @uffbros is stating, the 2nd time, I see no cert.* files.

I have started over 50 times now. When I click on Run Sign I get a message that cert.pfx is not found???? What am I doing wrong? I've watched the movie??

*****I Finally Got It******

Ok..I have the digital thing and still get the following window when I try and remove a program.

Capture.JPG

TheEmpathicEar

My guess is that for those of us that did not run the BAT files as admin the first time around, we need different instructions on what to do when we do run as admin the 2nd time around.

9 minutes ago, uffbros said:

Ok..I have the digital thing and still get the following window when I try and remove a program.

Capture.JPG

Uninstall it and then install it again. I got the same, but now works as it should be, as you can see it :

M3Rsk8s.png

6 hours ago, remek002 said:

Total Uninstall Professional 6.22.1.505 x86/x64 incl. crk - Only for Testing

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8197137/tu_pro_6.22.1.505_incl_crk_v1.rar.html

Martau better protects TU and now need to sign Tu.exe your own certificate.

If it is not signed with a valid certificate, it will not work :( 

giphy.gif

Re-signeded your fixes, should work without the need to add cert to trusted. (for guys having problem with it).

Site:https://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /d/092ea032

x64 https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5fbf94dc5aff77bfa158e82cbdfb4bf19bf86cf776104a0e4575df9270ceb7a9/detection

x86 https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d43078abb7f3a4238ca76681b9b94841bdae888434b76e34eacfd02aa798f8cf/detection

Mustang Sally

when you see the dialog box with Key cert.pvk

use password for password and then the cert.pfx appeared and  the digital sigs shows in the tu.exe

Mustang Sally
2 minutes ago, 0bin said:

you can sign also without any password, that is not a necessary condition

No that didn't work for me. open MakeCertNoGUI.js in notepad, says password is password!!

Mustang Sally

For me I did not generate the cert.pfx file with out typing password. delete your file and try that!!!

Total Uninstall 6.22.1 Professional + Portable (Repack) (24.3 MB)

Repack Features:

• Type: Install | Unpacking.

• Languages: ML.

• Removed: Help Files.

• Activation: Cracked exe + Signtool By Rmk-Free.

• System: x64 | x86.

Site: https://mega.nz

Sharecode[?]: /#!kYdjjaRC!4u8aShUrQAy_Y0orbiVAcYsnzKiSPHb_DgRPSKw7fi0

Mustang Sally

I'm just letting the other members know what worked for me and not entering a password at all didn't create the cert.pfx  for me (might work for others but for me no go without the password)

@Malufa   ;)  http://www.nsaneforums.com/guidelines/

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

TheEmpathicEar

ESET Internet Security [and other products] complain about some files in @remek002 RAR. No prob. EIS gives me a chance to exclude what was flagged, etc. This is on my x64 Windows 10 PC. However, on my x86 Windows 10 desktop PC, EIS deleted offending files w/o giving me a chance to do anything? EIS v11.0.159.9 on both PCs. EIS settings sometimes confound me. Where do I find settings that allow me to configure this and give the option on my x86 PC that I had on my x64 PC? [Yeh, yeh, I get that this is more of an EIS issue than TU issue]

EDIT: I forgot. I copied the RAR that I downloaded on my x64 PC to a flash drive and then copied those files to my x86 PC. Does this matter?

chlorophyll

Total Uninstall vs Revo Uninstaller

Which one is better at removing an app completely without any trace?

On 3/19/2018 at 4:06 AM, uffbros said:

When I click on Run Sign I get a message that cert.pfx is not found???? 

*****I Finally Got It******

How did you solve it? The same problem here.

34 minutes ago, J4NY4R said:

How did you solve it? The same problem here.

It took me 50X of doing what the tutorial movie said to do to finally get it and I still don't know how I finally got it to work. The screens that come up really fast get hidden behind the other so you have to move them and click the middle box real quick I believe is the solution.

11 hours ago, chlorophyll said:

Total Uninstall vs Revo Uninstaller

Which one is better at removing an app completely without any trace?

For sure TU ;)

Archived