TeraCopy 3.3 Beta

anuraag

TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or 'Copy' and 'Paste' commands.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, davmil said:

If I update from previous TCopy will it honor my key?

That's doubtful (I could be wrong about this) — in recent times, old keys are being blacklisted.

Apparently noone has release a patched .exe also for current stable........... on internet only blacklisted serial it's present.

14 hours ago, DjDiabolik said:

Apparently noone has release a patched .exe also for current stable........... on internet only blacklisted serial it's present.

FYI TeraCopy never got patched .exe

The medicine is only hook dll or serial plus block program

On 18/3/2018 at 3:09 PM, Kautsar_KRj said:

FYI TeraCopy never got patched .exe

The medicine is only hook dll or serial plus block program

Someone it's also say it's hard to reverse............ i still maintain my old version working good right now.

• 1 month later...

I'm really looking for this one to work well because the 3.26 stable versión is running in free mode because I'm stupid, I forgot to disable internet BEFORE installing it. Anyway, I couldn't really find any significant difference between the Pro versión, maybe I'm wrong.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

@anuraag

TeraCopy Pro 3.3.0 Beta:

Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode: /d/2Bl0MvGY3ZwRBj

Note: If you get file not found/error page/404 page, please check the URL on the error page and remove "%EF%BB%BF" and try again. Also, check for extra spaces or additional "/".

41 minutes ago, vissha said:

@anuraag

TeraCopy Pro 3.3.0 Beta - NEW FIX:

Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode: /d/2Bl0MvGY3ZwRBj

Note: If you get file not found/error page/404 page, please check the URL on the error page and remove "%EF%BB%BF" and try again. Also, check for extra spaces or additional "/".

This not New fix ? It's Diakov Repack

This key works

Site: https://textuploader.com

Sharecode: /dz3z4

Tested!

• 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, Raur said:

It is no longer found in the link above (Textuploader.com).

It is. Try again.

Mtnl0TKY_o.png

Archived