Chrome 65 for Android to roll out in coming weeks

KRS

D1npIe4.jpg

Google has announced that the latest version of Chrome for Android will be released over the next few weeks. This version (65.0.3325.109) simplifies a few functional tasks and will be available through the Google Play Store for download.

More recently, Google has used its Chrome browser to nudge forward the needle when it comes to security on the web, as evidenced by its recent announcement that the browser will flag HTTP-only websites as "not secure" starting in Chrome 68. While this may be of concern to some, the company does allow users to evaluate such changes before they hit the mainstream via beta version which can be downloaded here for Android devices.

In terms of notable additions, Google highlighted the following on its Chrome Releases page:

• Set language preferences for web content in Settings > Languages
  • Turn on the prompt for simplified view for all supported articles in Settings > Accessibility settings
  • Share and delete downloads more easily on the Downloads page

You can find a full list of the changes through the developer Git log provided by Google.

If you're especially keen to take advantage of these new features or squash one of the bugs addressed in this release then be sure to update your version of Chrome. Your Android device should do this automatically or you can do this manually again through the Google Play Store.

Read more...

Source

• Replies 1
  • Views 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news. My Google is right now rebuting each time I try to copy and paste. For what I read is a Google bug.

Also the Google bar search only works after a while of using Google.

Hope this Chrome version correct this issue 

Archived