Internet Download Manager 6.30 Build 7

anuraag

@Dukun Cabul

7 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Hmm... There doesn't appear to be anything there.

Re-upload?

It's still working. Enable JavaScript to view.
Or here is the mirror:
Site: https://fex.net

Sharecode[?]: /load/453952136109/348804494

• Replies 131
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3rM1nat0Rr3
1 minute ago, vissha said:

It's still working.

Yes, correct. NoScript had blocked it.

Anybody else updated to Firefox 59.0.1 and found that IDM no longer functions..?? At the time (only an hour ago) I 'live' updated Firefox as I always do, and was using IDM 6.30B6 with no problems before the update.. Immediately after, it just didn't work. I uninstalled IDM and installed 6.30B7 and noticed that I never saw any integration with Firefox notification like it usually does. There's no right click to download with IDM,, nothing,, and IDM Firefox broswer option is checked. I can right click on a target file and get it's link location and enter that manually into IDM and it will download successfully but that's not a fix.. Anyone managed to fix this..??

I feel it's something to do with Firefox and not IDM.. I could copy back over Firefox 59.0 which was backed up moments before the update I suppose, but that was running with IDM 6.30B6. Might be worth a try...

InsaneAl

Update,,, there we go, I just copied back over Firefox 59.0, fired up and IDM 6.30B7 now works... Ok, it seems to definitely point towards Firefox as the cause. I'll stick with FF 59.0.. Oh well, at least I am now running 6.30B7...

InsaneAl

Wow, ok. That's weird science isn't it...??? I feel like going back up to FF 59.0.1 and reinstalling build 7 but I'll think about it for a day or two. I'm sure this has happened before...

Cheers.

Edit - So I just copied 59.0.1 back over without reinstalling Build 7 and now everything's also working - WTF (excuse the bad language - just venting my frustration)...!!!

InsaneAl

The frustration is real. Some times a system restart does the trick. And sometimes, oh man, even thinking about it gives me a head ache ...

1. Check the IDM changelog (you must have the latest release of IDM)
  2. Open the page about:addons
  3. Drag and drop the file (called idmmzcc3.xpi (you will find it inside the IDM folder or you can download it)) in the aim to update the IDM addon
  4. Then restart (the browser and what ? IDM ? PC ? I would say probably the three just in the case)
  5. Try again (a couple of times ? Because at the end, it will work)

To resume, that's true the problem @InsaneAl could happen sometimes (already seen these last years). But from my point of view, it's mostly rare and very easy to correct (follow the order specially the 2nd and 3rd steps). Because I had notice (just once or two times) the same problem the last month but there was a little difference (Waterfox instead of Firefox).

Thanks Ecarion,

My O/S - Win 10 1709.16299 - Firefox was 59.0 updated this morning to 59.0.1... IDM 'was' 6.30B6 working well with Firefox 59.0.. Didn't work immediately after update. Nothing else done, just FF update to 59.0.1... Uninstalled IDM 6.30b6, installed 630b7, still nothing (reboot included).. Copied back over previous Firefox 59.0 (FF backed up manually, by copying Program Files x86 Firefox folder and User\***\AppData\Local & Roaming\Mozilla\ folders,, last back made was right before update to 59.01). Now IDM 630b7 starts working straight away with FF59.0.. Re-copied back over newly backed up FF 59.0.1 straight from manual folder backups and now 630b7 starts working straight away. Seems to be going well now...

Just checked IDM folder and it has "idmmzcc2.xpi" & "idmmzcc3.xpi" in it, both from 630b7 install, and idmmzcc3.xpi is the same size as the one in your link (78944 bytes).. Checked Add-on Extensions IDM and it tells me I have Integration Module 6.30.7 so everything is as it should be now - I can only scratch my head and wonder "what went right somewhere along the road"..!!

I think I have seen similar posts, most likely from you, in past similar episodes with IDM...

Thanks kindly for that info..

InsaneAl

Thanks to all - Gotta run...!!!

That's a good news, you're welcome @InsaneAl and yes we have the same (just one very little difference : W10 v1607 instead of W10 v1709).

In fact, I avoid to mention these files (idmmzcc.xpi and idmmzcc2.xpi) for one main reason : Firefox_v59. There is a big huge risk because it might be incompatible (or uncompatible with any new version aka Firefox Quantum. At the contrary, it doesn't seem to be the case with Firefox_v52_ESR (if you want one day to change)). Because I remember when Firefox_v57 (the first one Quantum) was published, the installation has failed (Firefox has refuse to install the IDM addon or at this time, it wasn't yet ready).

all these posts are all so confusing???!!?  Even this one doesn't help,

Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates - Guides & Tutorials - nsane.forums

Couldn't someone just tell us which is the best (and most importantly SAFEST) crack/patch to use??  All of them have massive virustotal hits (which isn't surprising for cracks/patches), but it's still a little scary to use. 

What happened to the olden days where one crack/patch would do it...  :unsure:  Can anyone elucidate?  Thanks.

24 minutes ago, batcaveman said:

Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates - Guides & Tutorials - nsane.forums

Couldn't someone just tell us which is the best (and most importantly SAFEST) crack/patch to use??  All of them have massive virustotal hits (which isn't surprising for cracks/patches), but it's still a little scary to use. 

What happened to the olden days where one crack/patch would do it...  :unsure:  Can anyone elucidate?  Thanks.

Here's a example of behavior to not following...

Pay attention to details quoted above...

4 hours ago, batcaveman said:

On 6/17/2014 at 2:09 PM, dcs18 said:

"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

(The Playground where ordinary men & women dared to achieve the extraordinary)

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed.

knowledge-Spammer

edit

i am new to this program  but start to like it now

i am going to learn this  program

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

i am going to learn this  program

Cool.8)
Start with @dcs18`s IPs posted below ;)

56 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Cool.8)
Start with @dcs18`s IPs posted below ;)

Respects and due credits to all the members of this community who contributed toward exposing those IPs. uu0vOfR.gif

knowledge-Spammer
10 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Respects and due credits to all the members of this community who contributed toward exposing those IPs. uu0vOfR.gif

maybe i have some thing to add  is new way maybe  like u guys have did

but i have been testing a program i use to block some ips and things and i feel maybe u guy may like the program to help u in same ways  ?

wait i am working on somethings  for Internet Download Manager    i have been useing a fake key or old blocked key and little trick

like with the ips dcs18 have posted     but as i am not best with  this program Internet Download Manager as never real used it i like someone to test the program i have   its a fixed program and blocks ips  maybe can help users with easy way  to block all   ips if needed to

it is like  how did with adguard and kis and more ways i have seen but this time is new program to help users maybe

i not need credits  if works  as wanted it to but must be tested befor post i think  ?

maybe

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, shwescorpion said:

IDM 6.30 Build 8 has been released.

@Ali.Dbg's medicine still works.

It seems  you didn't saw this thread yet: ;)

shwescorpion
15 hours ago, CrAKeN said:

It seems  you didn't saw this thread yet: ;)

How come I missed out that section?

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, barbuslex said:

Internet Download Manager 6.30 Build 8 is out ?

Check this

Archived