Fast DL from Rapidgator.net and Uploaded net

Togijak

There is a new way to download full speed from Rapidgator.net and bannedhost.to without paying a dime for it. In my experiments, sites like zevera.com / premiumlinkgenerator.com have never worked very well, they have dropouts, etc., and they still demand money for that. The problem with this is that you can complain to the operators, but what usually goes past the cross.

What I'm talking about is a service called Multifilemirror.com, which in some functions is similar to sites like Mirrorocreator.com. The big difference is in something called the leech function. Once you have registered there and have the access data for some free cloud services deposited, you can insert one / more Rapidgator links and click on download and now the file is uploaded from Rapidgator to your own pages, of which you then with max. Speed of each page can download without paying.

Before anyone comes with the argument that you get the download advertising, etc. - you take to download from Multifillemirror links the JDownloader and everything is fine.

Granted a detour but one that I think is worthwhile.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get

Fast DL from Rapidgator.net and Uplaoded net:

Does this method still valid now? If so, please describe clearly the working steps to enable downloads from mentioned links. Many thanks!

1. create a account at multifilemirror.com

2. if you want to use this sites

drznkhcfz5w5zjruq.jpg

you have to store your login details there

drznmscvzxvq33y6a.jpg

3. after that is done you can use the leech function by clicking on the leech button and inserting the link you want to download

drznqy70k3iiip0w2.jpg

and pushing the "start upload" button. After the leech function has finished you get a new site with the resulting download link.

4. the leech function is present for sources: Zippyshare, Mediafire, Tusfiles, Load.to, Solidfiles, Datafilehost, Upload.ee, 4shared, Filefactory,     Ge.tt, Pcloud, 1fichier.com, dl.free.fr, SendSpace.com, Files.fm and Rgho.st.

5. don't know why Rapidgator.net and Uplaoded net are not listed but working for me also

You have to be aware that you only use sites for this function that allows the file size = for example xup.in allows max 200 MB = you can not use this hoster if your file where you want to use the leech function has 500MB

• 4 months later...
gangster.money

Real Debrid is worth the money, but if you gotta go free that's a cool way to do it.

nice find.  Remember though these hosts are Cash generating so they are not allowed in the forum

This is what we call "hacking the system" (not actually real hacking so it is not prohibited in this forum) , another word is "going around the system" (if you get what I meant there), and only a real smart person can notice these kind of loopholes in the system,
An exploitation on loopholes on the system and not exploitation on loopholes on the system codes.
Kudos! Great find! Great experiment! ?

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let you know now you can leech upto 1gb , and if using site only for leech purpose , click on uncheck all and select one good file hoster like cloudyfiles or uplod.io that support upto 1gb upload and gives good download speeds. Also Uploaded net is removed from file rehost.

ust to let you know now you can leech upto 1gb , and if using site only for leech purpose , click on uncheck all and select one good file hoster like cloudyfiles or uplod.io that support upto 1gb upload and gives good download speeds. Also Uploaded net is removed from file rehost

Archived