AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 18.2.3

anuraag

Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience.

Thanks to WALLONN7 and cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SPECTRUM said:

that driver is BETA as you can see in the link...
https://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.2.3-feb22.exe

shouldn't be posted in front page.

Keep on :wut:, buddy...

I admire your persistence in something that will not change...
By the way, the link may say "beta", but AMD itself says it's "optional"... Period...

Since you're tough, I recommend creating a topic in its official forums and starting the campaign to change its link system...

Regards

4 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

By the way, the link may say "beta", but AMD itself says it's "optional"... Period...

Since you're tough, I recommend creating a topic in its official forums and starting the campaign to change its link system...

Regards

topic already exist and is here:

Drivers:

• All applications in this category

8 minutes ago, SPECTRUM said:

Drivers:

• All applications in this category

You have insisted on this argument, I know... That's why I wrote:

4 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

Regards

31 minutes ago, SPECTRUM said:

then you are against the basic forum rules ?

Have I said that?!... Nope... 

The point here is that you insist on treating optional as a beta... Do you read the changelog?!... I do not think so... If you read it, you would understand that such drivers are intended to fix immediate problems and add support for new games...

Beta, by definition, implies being tested and you will not read it there and you will not find invitation nor guidelines on how to test it...
That being said, it is notorious that @anuraag understands the concept and so the drivers go to the front page. 

Regards

36 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Have I said that?!... Nope... 

The point here is that you insist on treating optional as a beta... Do you read the changelog?!... I do not think so... If you read it, you would understand that such drivers are intended to fix immediate problems and add support for new games...

Beta, by definition, implies being tested and you will not read it there and you will not find invitation nor guidelines on how to test it...
That being said, it is notorious that @anuraag understands the concept and so the drivers go to the front page. 

Regards

AMD have explained several times in their forums that optional drivers are BETA with untested changes, and also without WHQL certification.

7 minutes ago, SPECTRUM said:

AMD have explained several times in their forums that optional drivers are BETA with untested changes, and also without WHQL certification.

6 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

Regards

Archived