Opera 51.0.2830.40

anuraag

Opera is a web browser developed by Opera Software. Features include tabbed browsing, page zooming, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager. Its security features include built-in phishing and malware protection and the ability to delete private data such as HTTP cookies. Opera is designed with your life in mind. The day is short and productivity is essential, so let the Opera Web browser help you tackle your 'to do' list.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opera Portable by @DoomStorm

Credits LegendaryHawk

- Online installer for latest version (re-execute it when a new release of Opera will be available, settings of precedent version should be preserved)
- Setup extractor (the installer can be used to generate the Portable version of a locally available official installer named "Opera_Setup.exe")
- Multilingual

32-bit

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]/files/8099688/Opera_Portable_MultiVersion_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Size: 0.87 MB
MD5: 7F5E2A0F3745247B5280C27344C9E06C

64-bit

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]/files/8099687/Opera_Portable_x64_MultiVersion_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Size: 0.87 MB
MD5: 0B03DC192DCDCCC70D2D69AA848E7B54

2 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

Opera Portable by...

What foam it is? How or why is it better than Opera's original/default installer?

2 hours ago, Kalju said:

What foam it is? How or why is it better than Opera's original/default installer?

It's a portable version, it's not supposed to be better then the official, it's supposed to be more practical, as the portable or repacked versions of other programs. Naturally, it's always a risk using a official product (telemetry, spy processes, etc) so, using a non-official product or a crack, is even more risky... I'm not a guru, I can do errors but, if I like a solution I share it, as other users do. Unfortunately, some solutions could be bad but I always hope that the presence of experts helps in refining.

4 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

It's a portable version, it's not supposed to be better then the official, it's supposed to be more practical, as the portable or repacked versions of other programs. Naturally, it's always a risk using a official product (telemetry, spy processes, etc) so, using a non-official product or a crack, is even more risky... I'm not a guru, I can do errors but, if I like a solution I share it, as other users do. Unfortunately, some solutions could be bad but I always hope that the presence of experts helps in refining.

Yes, I ask you, why is it better than Opera's original portable?
I do not ask what you like or what You do not like.
So please point-by-point why this is better or what is bad in original installer and how you made it better?
Changelog please post here.

Opera desktop browser doesn't support HTML5 video some website (may be H264 video) I installed stable or Dev version but not solve this up to now! It says: Your browser doesn't support HTML5! :s

31 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Yes, I ask you, why is it better than Oprah's original portable?
I do not ask what you like or what You do not like.
So please point-by-point why this is better or what is bad in original installer and how you made it better?
Changelog please post here.

Sorry, I was convinced my answer was clear but my english is bad... As written in the post, that work is made by @DoomStorm so, you can ask him for a full changelog, if you are really interested. Or you can test it in a VM. If you want my opinion, as user, a complete test needs a long time but, for now, it's not dangerous, it's fully portable and clean, it doesn't leave trash in registry and filesystem. Moreover, an online installer, that automatically downloads the latest full version, it's very practical. If I am in error, correct me please, a feedback is always appreciated. Have you deeply analyzed, with the same fury, other similar solutions, or you're just fond of me?

http://www.thumbapps.org/2015/06/Opera-stable-beta-developer-portable.html

http://portableappz.blogspot.com/2017/05/opera-4502552812-12181873-32-64-bit.html

https://portableapps.com/news/2018-02-15--opera-portable-51.0.2830.34-released

So, also them are, probably, in error... Anyway, in my opinion, also the official portable version is good.

43 minutes ago, GlacialMan said:

Portable of PortableAppZ is it the same of  PortableApps ( except for how to deal with Plugin and Update . PortableApps can be update like other app. PortableAppZ need to run new installer for update ) but do by an independant developper. And on this blog have link to  PortableApps.com . And PortableAppZ it's for that not working anymore with PortableApps do Portable of no freeware to.

He have contact and exchanges with team PortableApps. Like Joseeng friend of developer of PortableAppZ.

Advantage of portable by PortableApps PortableZ or joseng portable is the independent folder Data should be preserve all settings of users.And the .ini where you can ad personal parmeter.

But that's all no better than official when exist of portable do by Opera ; Slimjet etc...

For winpenpack.com/   which does very good portable it's another concetp. As always revion of their portable for improved performance of portable, corrected some things in the real app.Or in the portable.

But sorry it's realy another concept of portable i do know more.

Archived