F-Secure Key FREE for a Year for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS

Modo

F-Secure Key  FREE  for a Year for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS:

To get the one-year or 12 months subscription to the premium version ($32 worth) of F-Secure KEY password manager free of charge:

Just download the installer of  this password manager on your device,  for example windows users download the installer from here, install the software on your PC and launch the app, set a master password.

Next, from the apps main interface click on ‘subscription’, then click the option ‘Have a voucher ?’ and enter below  premium voucher to get 12 months free subscription.

F-Secure Key Voucher : CBKEY-2018

Download F-Secure KEY for  Windows / Mac / Android @Google Play / iOS @ AppStore

The Giveaway will be available till  15/03/2018

Source: http://www.techno360.in/f-secure-key/

• Replies 3
  • Views 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Modo said:

F-Secure Key  FREE  for a Year for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS:

To get the one-year or 12 months subscription to the premium version ($32 worth) of F-Secure KEY password manager free of charge:

Just download the installer of  this password manager on your device,  for example windows users download the installer from here, install the software on your PC and launch the app, set a master password.

Next, from the apps main interface click on ‘subscription’, then click the option ‘Have a voucher ?’ and enter below  premium voucher to get 12 months free subscription.

F-Secure Key Voucher : CBKEY-2018

Download F-Secure KEY for  Windows / Mac / Android @Google Play / iOS @ AppStore

The Giveaway will be available till  15/03/2018

Source: http://www.techno360.in/f-secure-key/

when we do all steps above .. what to do next !? how to activate f-secure for windows with this key

i tried but i could not do it

any assist !?

thaanx in advance

21 minutes ago, eyez said:

when we do all steps above .. what to do next !? how to activate f-secure for windows with this key

i tried but i could not do it

any assist !?

thaanx in advance

DJ1zEvB.gif

Archived