cFosSpeed 10.26 Build 2312

anuraag

cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, flitox said:

seems like this does not work anymore since yesterday. or is it only me??

what does not work? The link from @FoRMaT is OK and the links on the frontpage are also working

not the links but the softwares. TR never work with this version, hence the version provided by Format which isn't working anymore for me since yesterday

3 hours ago, flitox said:

not the links but the softwares. TR never work with this version, hence the version provided by Format which isn't working anymore for me since yesterday

can't say anything about TR (I have a purchased version) but the software works fine

Archived