firefox sync issue

Betts1964

Anyone know where exactly does sync get the image of the copy that replaces what is on all of our devices. I assume i need to disconnect all my devices except 1 so i can sync a correct copy of image i want synced then connect all my devices to it but i am not sure where it is stored.

• Replies 12
  • Views 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, bergy1964 said:

Anyone know where exactly does sync get the copy that replaces what is on all of our devices. I assume i need to disconnect all my devices except 1 so i can sync a correct copy of what i want synced then connect all my devices to it but i am not sure where it is stored.

Very good question.
Everything good comes from God, but the bad comes from stupid people. What do you really want to know? Specifically or/and most exactly.

What is the problem?

1 minute ago, Kalju said:

Very good question.
Everything good comes from God, but the bad comes from stupid people.

Are you insinuating something Kalju?

Even though you said good question, I hope you are not saying this is something everyone knows where it is stored but many ppl dont. I have asked around and no one does. If you are not saying that, my apologies.

The thing is, that for example I do not understand what you ask? You don't want to explain what you are looking for.
But it seems to me that you do not want or can not specify anything.
What place or copy do you speak of? Or what all devices, if You speak about firefox?

Firefox doesn't have any devices anywhere. Firefox is web browser.

Simple, I want firefox to sync all my devices so they are identical on tabs, history, bookmarks...etc. It is not happening correctly. Some have everything the same, 2 are missing bookmarks, 2 are missing history. Where does firefox store the image that my devices get it from? I need a new copy of the image to be stored correctly where ever that is so when i connect each device it is the same. Understand now? Where does firefox get this 1 stored image from?

Most likely Your profile is damaged.  You must repair it or make new.

If You uses default location, then it is %Appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\encrypted name.default, if You uses different place, then You must know, where it is stored.

If you do not have favorites, is damaged places.sqlite, if favorites is, but without favicons, is damaged favicons.sqlite etc.

On 18/02/2018 at 12:02 AM, bergy1964 said:

All set thx. Just going to use chrome and that synced without issue.

Big error, best stay on FF

Archived