Radixx11's message for Nsane Community!

Recruit

Hello People,

Radi asked me to send this message for all nsane community ( screenshot ) :

In these days he is caught with some projects, at least for now, and he does not have enough time for being in here, but there are and good news below.

xLZFYk0.png

I have a little addition here in his name ( I am sure he will not be upset for that ) : the message suits also gals, concerning all the girls who are members in nsane community. Not too cool to forget the womens : them are making our life more beautiful everyday. :P

After this exchange of kindness, it is the time to concentrate on important things.

As you known already, he opened a new blog : https://radixx11rce.blogspot.com

He decided in this way because he feels that his job in reverse engineering needs to go further, to a next level, where he wish to share & exchange knowledge with other passionates in this world.

This is the main reason for which he decided to publish some of source codes to certain projects that he is working for.

Anyone who would be interested in this project is welcome to his blog.

Also, if anyone has a message for him I can help, but please : - no crack request !

In the same time his older releases ( most of them posted and on nsaneforums ) are available here.

Closing words : Radi will remain same nice guy as you already known him . This blog is not a source of revenues for him, it is only ( quote from him : screenshot : He will kill me about that, but I assumed it ) :

WAm5fNZ.png

Wish you good luck to everyone ! F3h9xqz.gif

To be updated from time to time according with his wishes.

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more news from @RadiXX11...:)

As Recruit informed us from his message, RadiXX11 is currently a little busy with his projects - and thus, was unable to visit Nsane.Forums for some time.:(
However, he also said that he hopes to come back when he's finished with his work. He gives his thanks to all the members that asked for him.:showoff:
But for now...
Although he is quite busy, @RadiXX11 has decided to take the time to come online on Discord, in case members need any help.
Not just anywhere, though - you can find him on these specific servers : nSane and Workbench.:P
(Workbench is a Discord server dedicated to developing PAFs/Repacks, as well as Software News, and "medicine".
nSane, as you might know, is the server @nIGHT created for many of the forum's "refugees" after Nsane went down for more than 2 months.)
If you want to speak to him directly, you just need to join one of the servers above, and send him a DM (IF you happen to find him online).

However :

Tell them I'm here just in case I can give a hand on something, because due to my time limitations I can't take requests, but just what I can do and post on my blog for now.

...these are his exact words.:mellow:
But if someone wants to ask him about something, he'll be right there - ready to help!:wub:
(P.S. Many thanks to @Recruit for volunteering to check up on RadiXX11. I - we - greatly appreciated it.
@RadiXX11 also sends his thanks to him for "being a good friend".;))

Oh, and by the way... THREE CHEERS FOR RADIXX11!:win:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 3:27 PM, Recruit said:

Hello People,

Radi asked me to send this message for all nsane community ( screenshot ) :

In these days he is caught with some projects, at least for now, and he does not have enough time for being in here, but there are and good news below.

xLZFYk0.png

I have a little addition here in his name ( I am sure he will not be upset for that ) : the message suits also gals, concerning all the girls who are members in nsane community. Not too cool to forget the womens : them are making our life more beautiful everyday. :P

After this exchange of kindness, it is the time to concentrate on important things.

As you known already, he opened a new blog : https://radixx11rce.blogspot.com

He decided in this way because he feels that his job in reverse engineering needs to go further, to a next level, where he wish to share & exchange knowledge with other passionates in this world.

This is the main reason for which he decided to publish some of source codes to certain projects that he is working for.

Anyone who would be interested in this project is welcome to his blog.

Also, if anyone has a message for him I can help, but please : - no crack request !

In the same time his older releases ( most of them posted and on nsaneforums ) are available here.

Closing words : Radi will remain same nice guy as you already known him . This blog is not a source of revenues for him, it is only ( quote from him : screenshot : He will kill me about that, but I assumed it ) :

WAm5fNZ.png

Wish you good luck to everyone ! F3h9xqz.gif

To be updated from time to time according with his wishes.

Keep the good work to both. Congratulations Recruit for reaching veteran category recently!!!

Also for the first place in the leaderboard this days, which is way to helping others.

5 hours ago, vitorio said:

Congratulations Recruit for reaching veteran category recently!!!

Thanks for your appreciation, friend ! Also, totally appreciation from my side to you @vitorio :)
However, I have explained here what I think about these things : http://www.nsaneforums.com/profile/82921-recruit/?status=37230&type=status

5 hours ago, vitorio said:

Also for the first place in the leaderboard

Fortunately, "The Leaderboard"  reflects only a situation by the moment and none is able to stay there forever......^_^

Wish you all the best ! ;)

Archived