.mkv to .vob

I Am Negan

I’m looking to convert a.mkv anime movie to .vob. What software do you think is the most error-free and reliable?

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

That’s the first one I tried. Seem to work OK but the sound was a little jumpy. Maybe I had a setting set wrong?

1 hour ago, Kerry4444 said:

I’m looking to convert a.mkv anime movie to .vob. What software do you think is the most error-free and reliable?

i think the most important thing when it comes to video conversion is to keep maximum quality

Just use MKVToolnix. it doesn't do any recompression whitch means it's lossless

it only remux original streams (audio & video) into a VOB file without any recompression or conversion (fast direct copy from a container to another container)

in "Output Filename", select "All Files (*.*)" and add extension .vob

I got it to .vob but burnaware won’t accept it. I guess that one lump vob file Needs to be formatted further, anybody know what to do next?

Maybe burn it as a data file but will a  DVD player play it?

1 minute ago, Kerry4444 said:

I got it to .vob but burnaware won’t accept it. I guess that one lump vob file Needs to be formatted further, anybody know what to do next?

The maximum the .vob can be is 1gb anything over that you need to split them

1 minute ago, KP333 said:

The maximum the .vob can be is 1gb anything over that you need to split them

Would that program you posted do that?

There a lot more to it then just making a vob file and adding it to a disc

as i said the resolution has to be a maximum 720x480 which you have you reauthor 

Vobs need to be split in to 1gb or under

you need a VIDEO_ TS folder and IFO inside the folder otherwise the dvd player will not read it

Any dvd reauthor program will do this for you recommendation DVDLAB Pro or TMPGEnc DVD Author if it still being developed

The way i do it is demux the file so you got movie & sound then re-encode the file movie to .m2v with AR 720x480 then use any dvd re author program

Thanks I’ll give this one a try, looks like a good alternative to convertxtoDvd.?

• Administrator
On 2/13/2018 at 3:59 AM, Recruit said:

I must mention. Sometimes members might be wondering why we do not list the above software on FP, something which can be considered among the best video converter out there. It's due to some of the most questionable and shady practices by the software developer out there. Lite had done some good amount of background check on them.

To add to that, these days freewares do as good as the one mentioned without needing to worry about the fix of it.

4 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

To add to that, these days freewares do as good as the one mentioned without needing to worry about the fix of it.

Nah, maybe you're right .... Just I like to use best tools always to be 100% sure that I will not waste the time. :P

Related fix : C'mon, we are to nsane ! :D

Sorry, no more reactions, at least for now :  ^_^

fYNE8jH.png

Greetings,

Archived