DVDFab 10.0.8.0

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can any member explain how to work with the Loader as haven't used for quite long time. Thanks!

On 03/02/2018 at 5:43 AM, hakah said:

Can any member explain how to work with the Loader as haven't used for quite long time. Thanks!

* Install notes:

1. Disable your internet connection
  2. Install the DVDFab
  3. Do not launch the DVDFab
  4. Copy ldrDVDFab_xxxxx.exe into DVDFab install directory
  5. Make a shortcut ldrDVDFab and place it on the desktop
  6. Launch the DVDFab by clicking on the shortcut
  7. MD5 DVDFab64.exe: C0C18AC3AEA00E7D867ED2461B152748

Sadly, i have no use for this software anymore. The last Video store in my area closed a couple months ago. Nearest rental store is now 4 hour drive away.

11 hours ago, spooky1 said:

My local cash converter had many used blurays for $5 less 30% = $3.50 to purchase

also many dvds for less. Maybe useful.

The optical drive is DEAD. And I forget to mention SLOW. :lol:

Anyone who still burns movies to optical discs are fools and wasting their time and money. All those plastic discs? Serious?

Rip them to a large hard drive. Pick your preferred format, then stream them to wherever you like.

6 minutes ago, Stig said:

then stream them to wherever you like.

or play directly from HDD on your TV (use your TV as 2nd monitor connected to pc)

8 hours ago, Stig said:

The optical drive is DEAD. And I forget to mention SLOW. :lol:

Anyone who still burns movies to optical discs are fools and wasting their time and money. All those plastic discs? Serious?

Rip them to a large hard drive. Pick your preferred format, then stream them to wherever you like.

Maybe for you. I know a lot of people, specially elderly ones, that have not -or don't know- another way to watch their favorite movie/series but to play it on DVD.

As for me, I download HD rips and storage in an external drive to watch it later on my TV.

On 2/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, PistalPete said:

Sadly, i have no use for this software anymore. The last Video store in my area closed a couple months ago. Nearest rental store is now 4 hour drive away.

There are still v.h.s. rental stores?

I thought they closed when DvD and bluray came along.

13 hours ago, anakin206 said:

Maybe for you. I know a lot of people, specially elderly ones, that have not -or don't know- another way to watch their favorite movie/series but to play it on DVD.

As for me, I download HD rips and storage in an external drive to watch it later on my TV.

And how many elderly people who don't know how to stream or play movies from an external drive use DVDFab? :fear:

Off-topic content removed

Stay focused guys. other members are following this thread and needs your interesting feedbacks and discussions about softwares

There are still v.h.s. rental stores?

No, no, was renting blue ray. I wasn't burning them, just ripping them to Hard drive. Being a bit of a dinosaur i just kept up the practice. Sadly it's download a rip or don't watch. Things is, renting was still generating revenue for the industry, downloading doesn't. Oh well, their loss.

Archived