BurnAware Professional 11.0

anuraag

BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable BurnAware Free 11.0 32bits/64bits Multilingual Online By PortableAppZ

________________________________________________________________________________

Portable BurnAware Pro 11.0 32bits/64bits Multilingual

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable BurnAware Pro 11.0  (7 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/7974349/BurnAware_Pro_Portable_11.0_Multilingual.exe.html

Extract and run BurnAwarePortable.
Language set by launcher according UserDefaultLang (if you don't want: write in BurnAwarePortable.ini: UserDefaultLang=false and Language=english or brazilian or bulgarian or catalan or chinese_simp or chinese_trad or croatian or czech or dutch or french or georgian or german or greek or hebrew or hungarian or indonesian or italian or norwegian or polish or romanian or russian or spanish or turkish or ukrainian or Slovak).
Settings of installed BurnAware should be preserved.

@addhaloka Thank's for the updated patch BurnAware Pro v11.0 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

BurnAware Professional v11.0 Portable 32bits/64bits Made With Turbo Studio BALTAGY

Very busy lately ,still have to test , but I do know the medicins of Adhaloka are fine.............:rolleyes:

OK, just tested by formatting CD/RW and burning latest ISO Macrium boot-CD , tested by booting it , works perfect !

For me clear , this 11-version works great with latest Addhaloka-medicin.................:D

TheEmpathicEar
8 hours ago, addhaloka said:

Update patch for v11.

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/7971732/burnaware_11.0_patch.7z.html

@Pete 12 If you get around to using this patch, I would love to hear your feedback about what I wrote below?

1. I first used "burnaware_11.0_patch.exe". This resulted in "Unregistered evaluation version" in About.

2. Next, I used "burnaware_11.0_patch_phoenixbbs.exe" [in the "stupid_about_fix" folder]. This did result in "Registered to PhoenixBBS" in About.

Q. 1. Does using BOTH patches created any issues/problems? i.e. Are you supposed to use one or the other patch, but not both patches?

2. I could not find the ".lng" file referenced in the "ReadMe" or I would have tried editing it.

I only used the "normal" patch , indeed "unregistered " stays , but it works perfect ( tested by me ) ............

Why should you use both or more patches if one works fine ?

So, what you want more............?:D

On 2/2/2018 at 12:32 AM, bb2018 said:

Working for BurnAware all version

Copy "MSIMG32.DLL" to folder install and run "keys.vbs"

Sharecode: /files/7975255/keys.zip.html

Working perfectly. Tested thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar
On 2/2/2018 at 4:21 AM, Pete 12 said:

I only used the "normal" patch , indeed "unregistered " stays , but it works perfect ( tested by me ) ............

Why should you use both or more patches if one works fine ?

So, what you want more............?:D

Perhaps I am just having "bad luck" with this. I switched to ImgBurn for a while. I have been using reliable media: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CJ9KYC/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 And, with ImgBurn, I have had no bad burns, coasters for quite a few burns. I just tried Burnaware again, and had a bad burn [towards the end] right away. I am not sure what to make of this. Have U been Burnaware for Blu-Ray? Or, just DVD?

EDIT: One reason I switched to ImgBurn is because I had 2 bad burns in a row with Burnaware. That was with the version prior to v11.

48 minutes ago, Boorooroo said:

BurnAware Pro v11.x.x Mini Patcher

Sharecode[?]: /files/8079718/BurnAware_v11.x.x_Mini_Patcher.rar.html

"Patch Release Date = 23.82.2818"

Archived