No sharelink option available

Cerberus

I tried to update first post within the PythonCrew Streaming Pack thread under mobile software section but noticed I do not have sharelink option anymore.  I used code tags for now but would like sharelinking to work.  I am letting mods and admins know so that no one gets mad at me.  I dont know if it is a permission issue or not.  If a mod or admin has question for me please pm me and I will help where I can.

Thanks,

Cerberus  :)

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DKT27 wrote here, it might help a litle until it gets fixed

23 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I tried to update first post within the PythonCrew Streaming Pack thread under mobile software section but noticed I do not have sharelink option anymore.  I used code tags for now but would like sharelinking to work.  I am letting mods and admins know so that no one gets mad at me.  I dont know if it is a permission issue or not.  If a mod or admin has question for me please pm me and I will help where I can.

Thanks,

Cerberus  :)

Thanks for the input @Cerberus

Admins are already aware of this issue and try their best to fix it.

Please bear with us until then and sorry for any inconvenience :)

The sharecode isn't a standard feature offered by IPS in their platform.
It is a workaround made by guys from staff which worked fine in v.3 but looks like it causes some troubles in v.4

For sure this javascript requires some changes to be used in newer versions.

Good to hear they are aware of the issue.  I did not want anyone mad at me for something I could not control.  Thanks :)

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Good to hear they are aware of the issue.  I did not want anyone mad at me for something I could not control.  Thanks :)

Sharecode button not easy to make. Shought had made a custom button for sharecode. But in recent upgrades that custom button broke.

For now, you guys have to do it manually.

I must mention, it's only in recent times that we had this luxury of a sharecode button which automatically sharecoded the links. Previously it was all manually done here.

Sorry I did not mean to break the rules but I did edit post to show sharecode manually.  If I did it correctly, I hope so.

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Sorry I did not mean to break the rules but I did edit post to show sharecode manually.  If I did it correctly, I hope so.

Seems you did it properly.

I must remind everyone. Sharecode is one of the most if not the most important rule of nsane.forums. It's specifically implemented to keep the uploader and their file safe when they link it here.

• Administrator
On 1/22/2018 at 8:06 PM, Sharelol said:

An alternative for sharecode could be use this addon

https://add0n.com/text-encryption-tool.html

Sample

data:application/octet-binary;base64,aB2/WKSKxDzax5GhITRF6S8uW92ooguvN+Gc9AtMKLygn2+HZ+aP/LatBOMiHWUg

pass: nsane

Good one. But it will be too complicated for the visitors I think.

You can use windows to get base64 without need of any other apps or websites.  I will use the sharecode manually myself.  Thanks for sharing though DKT27.  :)

Archived