How does TNod work?

funkyy

I hope I'm putting this question in the correct forum. Ok I installed Win 7 (finally) and changed from AVG Int Security (after many years) and have now installed ESET Int Security 11. In the ESET folder in Program Files are two TNODUP icons......one is an application, the other is configuration settings. I added the aforementioned folder to the "Exclusions" list and ESET is working fine. It has a licence valid until 18th Feb 2018. Since this is the first time I have ever used ESET I wanted to ask for you guys' advice for the following questions:-

1) When the licence expiry date is reached/approaches, will TNOD automatically insert a new licence or do I need to run the TNOD application?

2) The TNod version I have is version 1.6.4.0....when a new version becomes available do I need to download it and replace the existing TNODUP's in Program Files?

I thank you in advance for any guidance you can offer.

Sun readers!!!.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, the application works that way, enter the keys you search in your database, the base of available keys, the ones approaching its expiration, enter a new one and so on, you can also configure it to enter keys trial. Keep using the application you will not regret it.

1- TNod will insert license automatically when the current license ends, from TNod options you can also set TNod to insert new license when the current license is about to expire

2- If the current TNod you have is working no need to update until it's needed, you also can check the changes with new TNod to see if it will effect you or not

Archived