伙伴们你们好(Hello guys)

梦幻的彼岸

梦幻的彼岸

大海因浪花而美丽,人生因友谊充实,我把快乐音符作礼物送给伙伴们,愿更爱你的人更爱你,你爱的人更懂你!当伙伴们看到这条信息时,同时也收到我送给你的忘忧草与幸运草,忘忧草能让忘记烦恼,幸运草能带给幸运与快乐。轻轻拨动你的心弦,让知道我的到来;慢慢放飞我的祝福,让伙伴们感到我的存在,让风儿送去我的心声,让星星传递我的问候,希望你天天快乐。当伙伴们登陆论坛时,能看见我对你的祝福,一朵心中的玫瑰,为你带来一天的好运。对你的思念像袅袅轻烟不绝如缕,对你的祝福似潺潺的小溪伴随一生一世。弄不清思绪万千,望不穿湖微澜,看不透咫尺牵绊,数不尽岁月夜更换,舍不去情深缘浅,放不下无尽牵挂。朋友不必很多,知心就好;牵挂不必很多,动情就好;不想说的太多,只是让伙伴们知道:认识你们识真好。朋友不一定合情合理,但一定知心知意;不一定形影不离,但一定心心相惜;不一定锦添花,但一定雪送炭;不一定常常联系,但一定挂记在心!朋友是快乐时忘掉的人,苦时去找的人,是你失败时态度依然不变的人并安慰你的人,是你成功时态度依然不变的人并真心的祝福你的人。我们耕耘着这一块土地,甜果涩果分尝一半。为了共同享有甜蜜的生活,我们需要奋斗和友谊。愿我们的家越来越好。

The sea is beautiful due to the waves, life is full of friendship, I give a happy note as a gift to my friends, people who love you more love you more, you love people know you better! When the partners saw this message, At the same time I also received the forgetful grass I gave you and lucky grass, forgotten worry grass can forget the trouble, lucky grass can bring luck and happiness. Gently dial your heart, let me know my arrival; slowly fly my blessing, so that partners feel my presence, let the wind sent my heart, let the stars pass my greetings, I hope you happy every day. When my friends visit the forum, I can see my best wishes to you, a rose in my heart, bringing you good luck for one day. Miss like you curl like endless smoke, the gurgling of your blessing Creek accompanied by a lifetime. Can not figure out the thoughts, hope not to wear a lake, can not see through the tie ruler, countless years and nights to replace, reluctant parting edge shallow, let alone endless care. Not a lot of friends, intimate like; care do not have a lot, passionate like; do not want to say too much, just let partners know: know you know how good. Friends may not be fair and reasonable, but must know the well-intentioned; not necessarily inseparable, but must be congenial; not necessarily icing on the cake, but surely get in touch with charcoal; not necessarily often contact, but must remember! Friends are happy to forget, Those who are looking for pain are those who persist in your failure and who comfort you. They are the ones who, when you succeed, are still in the same attitude and will really bless you. We are working on this piece of land, half astringent fruit taste. In order to enjoy a sweet life together, we need struggle and friendship. May our home be better and better

------梦幻的彼岸

• Views 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived