Do you know any website like nsaneforums?

fengyueying

Just like the title, Do you know any website like nsaneforums?

I felt nervous when this forum can not open, anyone has suggestion about forum like this?

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great place. One of a kind.

The thing that bothers me is the main page template. It's pretty but a bit messy. The "Recent" activity takes up almost half the page. just sayin'

While nsf works, you don't need an alternative. If it doesn't, there are many warez boards, but as a newcomer I consider it incorrect to use this board to promote another one.

It's just addictive like coffee after lunch, and when it runs out it feels like you're acting in anger. this is NSANEFORUMS :rockon:

On 13.1.2018 at 9:41 AM, fengyueying said:

Just like the title, Do you know any website like nsaneforums?

I felt nervous when this forum can not open, anyone has suggestion about forum like this?

not in English, I know some nice German places but you never can compare the quality of the members. This is the only place with so much high quality members I know.

It’s the usual case on us not appreciating what we have till we lose it.

Plus also, we don’t think about finding a substitute (having a backup) while it’s working.

The trouble is that many also follow this policy regarding their system and personal data, and only regret about not having a backup when they come to need it. (Clarification: I’m not implying that the OP belongs to this category).

even if there's alternative website, i will still stick to nsaneforums, unless it is down.

Site has come up lastly after a long long wait.

In the meantime I had created a temporary website for "Windows and Office" activation purposes, however I could not give it wide publicity. Though I had helped a few who visited that site which is given below

https://mailsanjudavid.wixsite.com/activation

I request other members to help people visiting that site in the event of this site getting down, which I hope should not happen again.

Thanks and happy activations...

•  

• Administrator

Do let us know when you guys find one. :P

With exception of the above one though - whole world appreciates that forum, including us.

Having said, nothing wrong with anyone offering alternative to or rivals nsane.forums. Will help us improve ourselves here.

7 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Do let us know when you guys find one. :P

With exception of the above one though - whole world appreciates that forum, including us.

Having said, nothing wrong with anyone offering alternative to or rivals nsane.forums. Will help us improve ourselves here.

i know the mentionned site above as well and indeed it is one of the best sites i've ever known until now with nsane of course. There are great helpers there as well which from i learned many intersting things. I'm always moving from both of them with a slight preference for nsane i must admit :)

• Administrator

Here is the thing, not only we have an excellent and unselfish community willing to help others, thanks to the Guidelines barring selfish members, but we ourselves too do not run this site for any profit. Making us one of the rarest non-profit site and community on the internet out there.

• 3 weeks later...

@DKT27Nice lines to hear from your comments above. However, you didn't get the point on this thread is created. We, the nsaners want an alternate(kind of a closer friend to nsane) where we can make a connection which makes us offline when nsane is down/sorry to say this:banned in future. This would also be a Phoenix type when these things happen. Also, the journey is infinity.
FYI: We are not asking to duplicate this forum. However, it is better to have a closer forum, suggested by nsane as friends forum, run by a stranger to nsane forum but closer to nsane Admin/staff teams.

Archived