Welcome Back

DKT27

Finally . . . the forums is back . .  i was really lost without it.. Thank God and all those who worked hard to bring it back..
And Happy New Year to all . .

:)

• Replies 291
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I have decided to join discord Im new to discord but Im learning.  It would be nice to see alot of members from these forums use it.

First, you need to download discord

2nd, you need this invite to nsane server on discord https://discord.gg/xQCemSe 

3rd, pm me your user name. example: nIGHT#1446

(you can get to that user name by clicking User Setting (the cogwheel) besides your avatar on the lower left of the GUI)

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

I have decided to join discord Im new to discord but Im learning.  It would be nice to see alot of members from these forums use it.

nSane Discord server was initially created as a gathering space for nSaneforums members at the time of the main site being out of service.  

But the Discord channel could be much more than that and be quite useful also at times when nSane is working fine.

Actually it can easily substitute - so much loved by some members, and hated by others - nSane SHOUTBOX.

Therefore all members who feel like talking directly to one another or to the group, using convenient methods of IM or even voice chat (!) are requested to join our second home - the nSane server on Discord.

How to do it ?   @nIGHT has written instructions in the post above : 

First, you need to download discord

2nd, you need this invite to nsane server on discord https://discord.gg/xQCemSe 

3rd, pm me your user name. example: nIGHT#1446

(you can get to that user name by clicking User Setting (the cogwheel) besides your avatar on the lower left of the GUI)

Almost two months, I really thought Nsane was dead this time, but here it is.

Big thanks to the mods or whoever managed to put it all together again.

//R

• Administrator
12 hours ago, nIGHT said:

@DKT27 if you want I can pass the ownership to you. Just pm me if you want to manage it. But you have to manage it even if forum is offline.

Thanks for the offer. I'm currently too busy with the forums. So I'm not looking into managing other things, even if they are nsane related.

Having said, if you are managing that, it's in safe hands I think.

Also guys, I'm not going to make any changes in the themes currently unless it breaks. Meaning, no increasing of forums width, no changing of user logos to square and such.

@DKT27 thanks again for keeping the forum up, but just quick thing, that @kasper say he can't login, HTTP ERROR 500, because he change the theme? Tried TOR, changing browser, resetting default, nothing work. 

When I logged in wth my account it was fine though

Maybe know why. 

Written on his behalf by the way, since he can't login 

Regards.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, compgen1534 said:

@DKT27 thanks again for keeping the forum up, but just quick thing, that @kasper say he can't login, HTTP ERROR 500, because he change the theme? Tried TOR, changing browser, resetting default, nothing work. 

When I logged in wth my account it was fine though

Maybe know why. 

Written on his behalf by the way, since he can't login 

Regards.

Fixed. Ask him to try again.

Also, requesting all. Do not change the theme. No matter what you do.

@DKT27   I am back 

sometimes I really should not use your hands I do not know where the bug was, but I guess I'd really like to do it I've restarted the notebook into the factory setting

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, kasper said:

@DKT27   I am back 

sometimes I really should not use your hands I do not know where the bug was, but I guess I'd really like to do it I've restarted the notebook into the factory setting

The issue is forum side. Everyone who has manually changed their theme, the admin needs to change it back to the working one.

1 hour ago, DarkHeart said:

The "Nsane Discord" site lacks software updates and meds. :rolleyes:

We have several channels there, but you are right, we don't allow software updates and meds.

Just like in nSaneForum here, they don't allow cracks and fixes.

We have no member with this account, even with a different nick.

I hope this is not one of the multiple accounts of one person that we kicked out of nSane Discord Server.

Just created 5 hours ago and you're already a pro in here and in discord server. :D

whew. ive been here for along time, way before the age shows for my account (back when it was just ran by nsane before he handed it off or something like that, memory is a bit foggy).  Losing the site is like losing a distant family member.

Glad its back around.

You are damn slow...I would have fixed this in less than an hour, else I would have been fired...but non the less, I can't express my joy, welcome back everyone!

g8194189-banned
7 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Fixed. Ask him to try again.

Also, requesting all. Do not change the theme. No matter what you do.

the best option is disable or delete that non working theme

Archived