Welcome Back

DKT27

• Replies 291
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can finally post! the forum wasn't loading right the last few days, it was just a white screen. only around 10% of the top of the page was loading.

Do a 'go fund me' or Paypal or something so that the so inclined could make a donation or buy you a 'za or something in appreciation for all your hard work.

Thanks for getting her back on line.

Dave

Supremo Phantom

well, its good to see the forum back online... :)

12 hours ago, kasper said:

next time when nsane forum or site  this nsane channel on discord https://discord.gg/xQCemSe 

I think you know Discord when no use google every good user of nsane and Staff welcome 

Thanks @kasper

For those VIP/Veteran here who does want to chat there but does not want to be verified-by-phone, you can give me a pm here and there so I can match your accounts(here/there); Of course, you will have status limitations there, unlike the phone-verified members.

That server is new and NOT THE OFFICIAL nSaneForum chatroom. But it's all we have for now if this goes down again.
Remember read server rules there and don't make a DRAMA. We don't want your DRAMA there.

If you exhibit anger issues against nSaneforum or any members who did nothing to you then you will be banned there too.

@DKT27 if you want I can pass the ownership to you. Just pm me if you want to manage it. But you have to manage it even if forum is offline.

On 1/15/2018 at 8:27 AM, nIGHT said:

Thanks @kasper

For those VIP/Veteran here who does want to chat there but does not want to be verified-by-phone, you can give me a pm here and there so I can match your accounts(here/there); Of course, you will have status limitations there, unlike the phone-verified members.

That server is new and NOT THE OFFICIAL nSaneForum chatroom. But it's all we have for now if this goes down again.
Remember read server rules there and don't make a DRAMA. We don't want your DRAMA there.

If you exhibit anger issues against nSaneforum or any members who did nothing to you then you will be banned there too.

@DKT27 if you want I can pass the ownership to you. Just pm me if you want to manage it. But you have to manage it even if forum is offline.

On the occasion of happy nSane return  @nIGHT  should be applauded and thanked too.   :flowers:

It's him who first got an idea, organized and then kept patiently maintaining the nSane Discord server, that welcomed and was a safe harbor for all of us - nsane survivors in the dark times of nSane absence.

GOOD JOB  @nIGHT ! 

trctip_2.jpg

I was very lost without this site day-by-day,  so I am glad it is back,  woot woot.

4 hours ago, mona said:

On the occasion of happy nSane return  @nIGHT  should be applauded and thanked too.   :flowers:

It's him who first got an idea, organized and then kept patiently maintaining the nSane Discord server, that welcomed and was a safe harbor for all of us - nsane survivors in the dark times of nSane absence.

GOOD JOB  @nIGHT ! 

trctip_2.jpg%C2%A0

Thanks @mona
I couldn't manage it without the help  and support of all the members there.
I am humbled, I couldn't take all the credit, it was "us", all the members there that made it possible to keep it alive.
I "thank" you all. :wub:

I have decided to join discord Im new to discord but Im learning.  It would be nice to see alot of members from these forums use it.

Finally, able to log in..... welcome to all nsaners...

Was missing you guys....

Thanks to team for bringing the site back online.....

Welcome back Nsane's admin, moderators, members ... miss you, like a was an orphan lost in the middle of nowwhere (not far behind a very far dark galaxy)

By chance I saw a small light saturday morning and I could find my way back to here :P

I would suggest this new rule for this forum, special for admin :

It is STRICTLY forbidden to play again with the forum softwares and bring it down !!!

Archived