Jump to content
nsane.forums
pedroj666

Norton Unlimited

Recommended Posts

bondyz99

Hi pedroj666,

 

I was just reading your post unfortunately NSBU with backup is one I don't use.

 

I've been trying to find a section that has requests for new 90 day keys for NIS but could not see anything.

Are requests for 90 day keys no longer being done?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nocer

Hi pedroj666

wondering if you could provide NIS key as used to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
2 hours ago, bondyz99 said:

Hi pedroj666,

 

I was just reading your post unfortunately NSBU with backup is one I don't use.

 

I've been trying to find a section that has requests for new 90 day keys for NIS but could not see anything.

Are requests for 90 day keys no longer being done?

 

 

21 minutes ago, nocer said:

Hi pedroj666

wondering if you could provide NIS key as used to be?

 

You can use a Norton Security Deluxe key to activate your Norton Internet Security.


1 key Norton Security Deluxe - Norton Internet Security.
1 key Norton Security Premium - N360, NIS NS and NAV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
Just now, saragon said:

How can we get a key?

 

They are in the pastebin link at the beginning of this topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nocer
23 minutes ago, pedroj666 said:

 

 

You can use a Norton Security Deluxe key to activate your Norton Internet Security.


1 key Norton Security Deluxe - Norton Internet Security.
1 key Norton Security Premium - N360, NIS NS and NAV

 

none of keys worked for NIS 22.11.2.7 unfortunately...

Edited by nocer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
1 minute ago, nocer said:

 

none of keys worked for NIS 22.11.2.7 unfortunately...

 

What is the error that appears when you enter the licenses into your NIS?

I need to know to mislead potential error and generate a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nocer

Hi pedroj666,

 

It's Error -1002(key is not valid for this product)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
7 minutes ago, nocer said:

Hi pedroj666,

 

It's Error -1002(key is not valid for this product)

 

I tested the keys on my NIS and it works 100%!
You have to have Norton Security Premium version (NSBU with backup) installed on your PC and these licenses do not work in those versions.


The licenses work perfectly.

Nova_imagem.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nocer

Hi pedroj666,

I just removed NIS entirely using removal tool and reinstall again then applied your key(s), this time it all worked flawlessly. I have no idea what happened at the beginning but it was definitely NIS, I never had either NS/NSBU. My apologies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Almighty1

The keys generated using instructions on ruboard do work in NS with backup except it's only 22 days.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
Just now, Almighty1 said:

The keys generated using instructions on ruboard do work in NS with backup except it's only 22 days.  

 

Yes I know! I can also generate 30 day keys for NS with backup lol!:lol:
But it's just not worth it!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leader97

@pedroj666 (I tried to PM you but it's not working for me)

 

I just tried on my VM and NSBU keys (60 day) are OK here, just like before.

 

See paste here:

 

https://pastebin.com/DWrtdYUN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leader97

@pedroj666 (I tried to PM you but it's not working for me)

 

I just tried on my VM and NSBU keys (60 day) are OK here, just like before.

 

See paste here:

 

https://pastebin.com/DWrtdYUN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
11 minutes ago, leader97 said:

@pedroj666 (I tried to PM you but it's not working for me)

 

I just tried on my VM and NSBU keys (60 day) are OK here, just like before.

 

See paste here:

 

https://pastebin.com/DWrtdYUN

 

That's good, I'm happy. My NSBU stopped working on the virtual machine! That's why I assumed it had been blocked too.
Can you send me the NSBU installation file with 60 days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leader97

Will do, just give me another hour as I'm not with my PC at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leader97

Having trouble sending a PM to you. I get various messages like this:

 

5a11c29f447bd_nomessage.png.31d40955a978762bfeed4258a227ae00.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666
3 minutes ago, leader97 said:

Having trouble sending a PM to you. I get various messages like this:

 

5a11c29f447bd_nomessage.png.31d40955a978762bfeed4258a227ae00.png

 

Share the link through pastebin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gmega123

can i have a key for norton security ver 22.11.0.41

thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leader97
1 hour ago, pedroj666 said:

 

Share the link through pastebin.

 

[Deleted by Poster]

 

Edited by leader97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pedroj666

 

2 minutes ago, gmega123 said:

can i have a key for norton security ver 22.11.0.41

thank you very much

 

For Norton Security without backup

 

8 hours ago, pedroj666 said:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leader97
1 minute ago, pedroj666 said:

 

Thank you very much for sharing. :cheers:

 

 

It's my turn to do you a favour Pedro :yes:

 

 

 

Edited by leader97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • nsan3
×