Forum functionality

NEW123

It seems that this forum is not yet fully functional.

I can't see new posts as well as reply in the forum threads that reach the end of page.

Even I can't post PM from my account.

I can't insert spoilers or sharecodes in my posts.

Text edit options are reduced such as colouring of texts etc.

Delayed post updation.

Please reply if anyone else has same issues.

• Replies 27
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the webmaster or admin been notified?

9 minutes ago, Wonder Woman said:

Has the webmaster or admin been notified?

let's wait a few days, this are not the only problems | sample = there is no sharecode button

@DKT27 @Lite @shought @Crazycanuk

Just wondering if the issue is with 'end of page'.

On threads reaching end of page, notifications regarding new messages appear, but we cannot see those messages as those are supposed to be on the next page which is inaccessible.

• Administrator

Yes, the forums are having issues, we are aware about it and are looking into fixing them.

Jesus mary and joseph newonetwothree give them time to fix shit.  They are working on it dont be impatient and rude.  The website was down for three days its up now you can read post's and get information from threads and download programs again feel bless they got the website to the point where you can post this question like you just did if there is any additional problems there most likely working on that to please everybody needs patience.

2 hours ago, NEW123 said:

Just wondering if the issue is with 'end of page'.

On threads reaching end of page, notifications regarding new messages appear, but we cannot see those messages as those are supposed to be on the next page which is inaccessible.

UPDATE***

Forcing another post does NOT let us go further than the end of the previous page...Just an FYI.

YES! I keep getting notifications that I have 11 new reply's (including one from you NEW123)  in Windows 10 thread but NONE show up. It is the end of the page, so I may post another in that page to take it to another page and see if the new ones do show up.

And I am so glad nsane is back and do expect some issues!

• Administrator

Also, as everyone knows, sharecode button is not available right now. Due to some issues, this button might not be available for some time. So I request everyone to use manual way of sharecoding. It can be done by splitting links.

Example:

Site: http://www.nsaneforums.com

Sharecode: /topic/304537-forum-functionality/

I hope everyone follows this for a the time sharecode button is fixed.

This applies specially to update posters like @SalaR, @Astron, @ARMOUR, @vissha and others - in no particular order, here on the forums.

Hi,

I have windows 10 and had no problems before nsane went down, but now nsane is back up I find it difficult to request for new keys, each time I hit submit or send button, there is red writing on the bottom of screen saying wait 17 seconds (or similar wording) before submitting new reply.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

ah, finally i can post/ reply again...i did think it was an issue when i couldn't add an image to a post...[i spoke too soon]

i notice that the black theme has gone...

1 hour ago, bondyz99 said:

Hi,

I have windows 10 and had no problems before nsane went down, but now nsane is back up I find it difficult to request for new keys, each time I hit submit or send button, there is red writing on the bottom of screen saying wait 17 seconds (or similar wording) before submitting new reply.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

this is what i've just got attempting to make my 1st post/ reply since the downtime, hence the other 2 posts i didn't think/ see had been submitted

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 18 seconds before submitting.

also, editing posts creates a new post instead of amending the old one (as seen in https://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/48-software-updates/)

My personal opinion is take the forum offline, fix all these stuff, bring it back online

People keep posting updates while most of us is hardly can see anything

This has something to do with page increment.

Last page has stuck to where it was pre-blackout of this forum...

Else you can try increasing number of posts being shown on a single page, which is presently 25 posts on a page.

6 hours ago, DKT27 said:

So I request everyone to use manual way of sharecoding. It can be done by splitting links.

Example:

Site: http://www.nsaneforums.com

Sharecode: /topic/304537-forum-functionality/

I like the manual way of sharecoding. Just my preference. I have struggled with the sharecode button in the past.

2 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

My personal opinion is take the forum offline, fix all these stuff, bring it back online

How long will that take? Any estimate?

2 minutes ago, Wonder Woman said:

How long will that take? Any estimate?

Not sure, it just opinion for the admins they can consider

Update...

You may not send a new PM but replying to any PM is possible.

9 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

take the forum offline, fix all these stuff, bring it back online

I am happy this site is back online but the truth is that Ive been a member for about 10 months now, forum was not working properly then and never has. Seems it prolly never will.

9 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

People keep posting updates while most of us is hardly can see anything

yea nsane will never catch its own tail!

HollowSeriousBinturong-max-1mb.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived