Bad Rabbit Ransomware Uses Leaked 'EternalRomance' NSA Exploit to Spread

hacker7

18 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

So if you would or had to speculate.? is it hard to believe that it's the same Russian hacker group attacking their own country and others to?B)

:ph34r:                                                                                                                                           

Day after day we listen to this crap  on here  people trying  place the blame on the USA  or Russia  for everything and it could very well be hackers from somewhere  else .  Then  you have some   who act  like hackers in Russia never hack nothing or never no one in Russia  does  any  wrong  and   witch is load of bull . They act like the FSB don't exist  even . I don't  have no problem acknowledging  problems with spies in my my own country like most people in the USA don't  . But the rest  of the world have a problem acknowledging that the USA are not the only country in the world with problems and all you guys are  doing is killing the site . Day after day  It's just like a bunch of broken records saying the same thing over and over .It's sad  too see politics and things drag  a site down like this  .

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, steven36 said:

Day after day we listen to this crap  on here  people trying  place the blame on the USA  or Russia  for everything and could very well be hackers from somewhere  else .  Then  you have some  act like hackers in Russia never hack nothing or never no one in Russia  does  any  wrong  and   witch is load of bull . They act like the FSB don't exist  even . I don't  have no problem acknowledging  problems with spies in my my own country like most people in the USA don't  . But the rest  of the world have a problem acknowledging that the USA are not the only country in the world with problems and all you guys are  doing is killing the site . Day after It just like a bunch of broken records saying the same thing over and over .It's sad  too see politics and things drag  a site down like this  .

It's true and we realy should stop arguing about this stupid things.:yes:

In the same time i'm just referring to the news you shared earlier

CrowdStrike’s analysis found that Bad Rabbit and NotPetya DLL (Dynamic Link Library) share 67 per cent of the same code, prompting speculation that the same group might be behind both attacks. This attribution is sketchy, at best. Bad Rabbit is similar to NotPetya in that it is also based on the earlier Petya ransomware. Major portions of the code appear to have been rewritten.

Cuz i was having a stupid argument with 0bin and this kind of clear up somethings in that matter.

But the rest  of the world have a problem acknowledging that the USA are not the only country in the world with problems

No USA is not the only! but  USA is A Star the middle i and everybody is watching it and that's why most ignorant people in the subject

don't believe that other countries also have similar problems.:s

It's not  healthy too  be obsessed with the world news much of witch is propaganda   and it  even  done ruin the security and  privacy  news  here.   i use too post like  10 to 20 topics  here in this section a day and some of the staff  did too  and none of  us use  bother  to update  general news very much. Now most post in this subforum is something to do with politics  and even if it isn't like this ones you  guys make  it  out too be. The  staff  don't even hardly come on here  anymore  and I don't bother  too post new  topics  .I come  on here  maybe once a day and leave  . This site  is deadville   expect  for software downloads.

58 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

No USA is not the only! but  USA is Star and everybody is watching it and that's why most ignorant people in subject

don't believe that other countries also have similar problems.

The problem is my friend most of the world  was asleep from the time they made the WWW too up too time  Snowden  blowed his whistle in 2013.  But still they not woke up too the fact it's a world wide problem   while  everyone is focusing on leaks that happen  in the past ,  the rest  of the counties are getting away with it non detected  in the public eye but governments really know whats happening   even if the NSA  or the FBI showed real proof the world would say it fake because no one trust them because of what happen before.  So it's like always  95% of the world dont know nothing but what governments  want them too know .

It's not  healthy too  be obsessed with the world news much of witch is propaganda   and it  even  done ruin the security and  privacy  news  here.   i use too post like  10 to 20 topics  here in this section a day and some of the staff  did too  and none of of use  bother  to update  general news very much. Now most post in this subforum is something to do with politics  and even if it isn't like this ones you  guys make  it  out too be

To be true with you @steven36 I don't care  much about politic and sometimes it's just fun to argue with some  people who have different life perspective just to experience the mirror of the World.

even if the NSA  or the FBI showed real proof the world would say it fake because no one trust them because of what happen before.

A story goes like this

A shepherd-boy, who watched a flock of sheep near a village, brought out the villagers three or four times by crying out, "Wolf! Wolf!" and when his neighbors came to help him, laughed at them for their pains.

The Wolf, however, did truly come at last. The Shepherd-boy, now really alarmed, shouted in an agony of terror: "Pray, do come and help me; the Wolf is killing the sheep"; but no one paid any heed to his cries, nor rendered any assistance. The Wolf, having no cause of fear, at his leisure lacerated or destroyed the whole flock.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

13 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

@steven36

Then why do people  even bother too seek  the truth because everyone are lairs?  Even if  they didn't mean too lie , They could  post something  not true  and I found a lot of news  too not be true . Most topics  I found   not too  be true would have 10 or so post in them   believing  it  was true  when it was not and they did not check  it out  before posting  about it .  The OP can make mistakes and post fake news  don't believe everything you read try too check it out 1st  before you  post  you're opinion because  making   opinions  about untrue things is waste of you're  time and minutes you will never get back.

Then why do people  even bother too seek  the truth because everyone are lairs?  Even if  they didn't mean too lie , They could  post something  not true  and I found a lot of news  too not be true . Most topics  I found   not too  be true would have 10 or so post in them   believing  it  was true  when it was not and they did not check  it out  before posting  about it .  The OP can make mistakes and post fake news  don't believe everything you read try too check it out 1st  before you  post  you're opinion because  making   opinions  about untrue things is waste of you're  time and minutes you will never get back.

This is only were in same context as people not believing in governments anymore!

even if the NSA  or the FBI showed real proof the world would say it fake because no one trust them because of what happen before.

And unfortunately this is how most people think ! that's why i brought this story :D

And I myself believe that the same people who lie are also capable of telling the truth.

This is who we are as human beings , only a choise

we choose to lie or be honest.even  choosing not to choose is a choice. 

2 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

This is who we are as human beings , only a choise

we choose to lie or be honest.even  choosing not to choose is a choice. 

You  know what bothers me most  2 lies  or even 10 don't make a truth  no matter  how hard they try  . It's sort of  like reddit.com  they  have a lot good info  in some topics  somethings but  also a lot  of not  so good  info  with  people defending it  and if you tell  the truth  and call them on there BS  you get you're post marked  down or even deleted  . I see  the same sort of thing  happing here people putting friendships  before the truth even if they really don't know  the facts  they make something up  so there friends will keep liking  them . If I have too  kiss butt for someone  too be my friend . I don't need  them as friends !

You  know what bothers me most  2 lies  or even 10 don't make a truth  no matter  how hard they try  . It's sort of  like reddit.com  they  have a lot good info  in some topics  somethings but  also a lot  of not  so good  info  with  people defending it  and if you tell  the truth  and call them on there BS  you get you're post marked  down or even deleted  . I see  the same sort of thing  happing here people putting friendships  before the truth even if they really don't know  the facts  they make something up  so there friends will keep liking  them . If I have too  kiss butt for someone  too be my friend . I don't need  them as friends !

Thank you for this @steven36 

And i truly hop other people will see this and get it as i just did :lol:

1 minute ago, hacker7 said:

Thank you for this @steven36 

And i truly hop other people will see this and get it as i just did :lol:

Well  you take care  tell  next time ,   time too  go do something  with  some real entertainment value  . :dance:

Well  you take care  tell  next time ,   time too  go do something  with  some real entertainment value  . :dance:

Take care you too,

Next time it is :D

:eekout:

Archived