Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB activation question.

fccard

Hello friends,

As in title, I have some questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N activation.

I'm sorry if this has been already answered on other threads. I don't know much about this topic and any help will be much appreciated.

So I'm a Windows 10 Pro user that I upgraded it from my Windows 8 which I had a legit key that I bought a few years ago. When I need to format my computer and install a fresh Windows 10 Pro copy it will be automatically activated as soon the installation is complete. No need any kind of 3rd party activators.

I really would like to use the LTSB N version since it has no unnecessary apps/programs that I don't need and don't want on my computer.

I have a few questions regarding that LTSB N version.

1- If I get a legit LTSB N copy, by buying it as an example and install it, will my computer also be automatically activated after further fresh Windows 10 LTSB N installs just like the Pro version? Also if for some reason I want to go back to Pro version on the same computer, will my old Pro key stay available? I mean will the keys overwrite each other?

2- Is there any way to permanently activate this LTSB N (or maybe just the regular LTSB - non N edition) with that Skype tutorial I saw somewhere in the forums or any other similar way, for free, without using activators?

3- If the only way to activate the LTSB N version for free is using 3rd party activators, could you guys recommend me a good/safe one, please?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LTSB version of Windows 10 is just like all other windows 10 editions. You can activate it via MAK Key over the phone/skype. I have activated the 2016 edition by Skype instructions and it worked flawlessly. Just be sure and save your key and Installation ID given to you over the phone since LTSB doesn't stick to your BIOS like Home and Pro so you have to manually re-enter the Key via CMD and SLUI4 and enter the Installation ID every time you reinstall Windows. Not sure if activation works on future builds of LTSB but I doubt it since there are a different set of keys for 2015 from 2016.

12 hours ago, fccard said:

3- If the only way to activate the LTSB N version for free is using 3rd party activators, could you guys recommend me a good/safe one, please?

KMSPico 10.2.0 works perfectly with Windows 10 Ent. LTSB 2016

Hello there,

Thank you all for the suggestions.

I think I'll follow @november_ra1n's tutorial and give it a try. My only concern is that the list for Product Key / Phone Activation MAK-Retail he shared there has nothing for 2016 LTSB N.

So can I use the 2015 LTSB N or the 2016 LTSB (no N) instead? Or maybe someone has a correct key for 2016 LTSB N version that could share with me, please?

Again, thank you all.

Win 10 keys are scarce. I generally use KMS activation for volume license editions such as the LTSB edition you're interested in. 

Or... you can ask for LTSB activation help at the topic found under the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Archived