Win 10 Volume License VS Retail

uffbros

I do a lot of clean installs for people. Most computers are OEM,meaning HP,Dell,Acer, etc. Once in awhile I do some that need activated with KMS. My ? is: Does it matter if I use the VL version or the Retail one from MSDN? What are the scenarios of when you want to use which one? Or doesn't it matter?  We get the Retail ones from MSDN..Where are people getting the VL ones? Thanks for any responses. If I'm doing KMS activation does it have to be the VL version? Or a clean install on a Dell that came with Win 10? Coulld I use VL or Retail or doesn't matter?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i know you can convert the Retail to VL using any kms tool, but i personally use VL, it's only about the license both are the same

I downloaded v1709 English from this torrent

Spoiler

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EA707534B2B7F3FEFC688777158AE2C9517BBEBC

The hash is the same as this one

I use Android... it's the future man!

I can't read when there are some lines of writing so i use more space... i need a magnifier sometimes.

I'm an expert in Windows install process too...

4 hours ago, uffbros said:

I do a lot of clean installs for people. Most computers are OEM,meaning HP,Dell,Acer, etc. Once in awhile I do some that need activated with KMS. My ? is: Does it matter if I use the VL version or the Retail one from MSDN? What are the scenarios of when you want to use which one? Or doesn't it matter?  We get the Retail ones from MSDN..Where are people getting the VL ones? Thanks for any responses. If I'm doing KMS activation does it have to be the VL version? Or a clean install on a Dell that came with Win 10? Coulld I use VL or Retail or doesn't matter?

only license terms and usage rights is vary

each product is have own - you is must read this documents if you have

example : with entreprise agreement you is have transfer rights and you is can transfer license to other computer

it is just example but you is must read documents like

- volume licensing agreements document
- product use rights document

it is very important check agreement documents coz they have detail rights that is specific

if you use kms activators for home users it is no difference you install vl or other and activate

details of usage rights is here : http://www.lemingtonit.com/Services/FAQMVLS.aspx

Archived