Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0

anuraag

• Replies 36
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0 - Multilang - Portable - FC Portables:

When going to this website i get the message below:

AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner.
It can create significant CPU load. Allow?

If you click no do not allow, then the downlowd link is not available. Anyone have another link?

1 hour ago, PistalPete said:

When going to this website i get the message below:

If you click no do not allow, then the downlowd link is not available. Anyone have another link?

Use JDownloader = no problem with AdGuard (just tested)

Use JDownloader = no problem with AdGuard (just tested)

What version of aduard are you using? I am using v6.2.432.2166 and problem persists.

And what's worse, after logging out of nsane and returning to my desktop, every single icon on my deskyop is blinking rapidly. something not right with that site. Running a few scans now....

Thanks for the info.....

I was having heavy cpu load, ran a few scans (Norton, Zemana, Malwarebytes) found a few cookies, etc. but nothing that looked like Malaware. Looked at Task Manager to see what was casuing Cpu Load. Found one suspicious item, tried to end task, but task couldn't be stopped. Went to go to Start Button to launch another program but now Start Manager hooped and won't launch. Did system resote at this point. Everything seems normal with exception that Norton no longer installed. Now attemting to reinstall Norton.  Hmmmm.... this all started immediately after Adguard message from multiup website....

knowledge-Spammer
17 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

I was having heavy cpu load, ran a few scans (Norton, Zemana, Malwarebytes) found a few cookies, etc. but nothing that looked like Malaware. Looked at Task Manager to see what was casuing Cpu Load. Found one suspicious item, tried to end task, but task couldn't be stopped. Went to go to Start Button to launch another program but now Start Manager hooped and won't launch. Did system resote at this point. Everything seems normal with exception that Norton no longer installed. Now attemting to reinstall Norton.  Hmmmm.... this all started immediately after Adguard message from multiup website....

this all started immediately after Adguard message from multiup website....  what u mean what sites ?

maybe your problems is norton with its backdoors :) little joke

if u use adguard pls use this addon

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-coin/

it will block the bs AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner.
It can create significant CPU load. Allow?

image.png

NoCoin adblock list is also an option as list to adblock or list to hostblock

For the adblocking based list use the below link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/master/nocoin.txt

For the blocking based on the HOSTS file use the below link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/master/hosts.txt

Source: https://github.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list

what u mean what sites ?

This site posted by vissha on page 1

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0 - Multilang - Portable - FC Portables:

Site: https://www.multiup.eu/en

Sharecode[?]: /download/fb7b85ae552ebd27ca398830ec6124df/C-320RUP.rar

But i think you are correct, I think the issue was a conflict between the new adguard and Norton.

Don't use Firefox, maybe i will give it a whirl with the addon you posted, or maybe the hostsblock method posted by MKVlover :rolleyes:

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, PistalPete said:

This site posted by vissha on page 1

But i think you are correct, I think the issue was a conflict between the new adguard and Norton.

Don't use Firefox, maybe i will give it a whirl with the addon you posted, or maybe the hostsblock method posted by MKVlover :rolleyes:

i made that comment 1st befor i tested the thing u said about its y i posted addon it will help u not see the

AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner.
It can create significant CPU load. Allow?  if u not use firefox it have chrome addon aswell  it will stop the popup thing u get from adguard

• 4 months later...
On 28/02/2018 at 8:00 PM, pablomarmol said:

Revo etcetera............

tested win10 x64  -> ok

001sed.png

Archived