Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0

anuraag

Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application's data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. To remove a program completely and without leaving a trace you can monitor all system changes made during its installation, and then use that information to uninstall it with one click only - simple and easy! Full native 64-bit support.

Thanks to kabino and Petrovic for the update.

Download

• Replies 36
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0 - Multilang - Portable - FC Portables:

Site: https://www.multiup.eu/en

Sharecode[?]: /download/fb7b85ae552ebd27ca398830ec6124df/C-320RUP.rar

@Almighty1The link is working. Check for spaces within or end of sharecodes and check for double "//" in address bar after cpy-pste

48 minutes ago, vissha said:

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0 - Multilang - Portable - FC Portables:

Site: https://www.multiup.eu/en

Sharecode[?]: /download/fb7b85ae552ebd27ca398830ec6124df/C-320RUP.rar

File not found.  It was the extra / after en.  Thanks @vissha

1 minute ago, alexxf said:

Bad support for High DPI. It still does not support Windows 10 apps uninstall.

Use Iobit uninstaller for that.:)

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0 Site Portable ML|RUS registered(license. Not patched!)

(Date Code 15.10.2017)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7564944/Revo_Uninstaller_Pro_3.2.0_Portable.7z.html

0_1eba67_ccde4b66_orig.png | Pass: kalach

1 hour ago, m345 said:

Done

.paf Portable Setup Extractor/Online Installer: revouninproport.zip

Sharecode[?]: /files/7565059/RevoUninstaller_Portable_x.x_Pro_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

8 minutes ago, Geez said:

Done

.paf Portable Setup Extractor/Online Installer: revouninproport.zip

Sharecode[?]: /files/7565059/RevoUninstaller_Portable_x.x_Pro_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Thank you @Geez ! :cheers:,

and by the way, I have corrected my comment (the links of the CAB file for official Free / Pro portable, and added comparison link as well ), so the Quoted that you refer to, has changed.

Not ( yet) ready for latest Win10-version(s)...................:rolleyes: !

( I prefer Total Uninstall )

Prog has troubles with uninstalling apps , so you have to use more uninstallers.............:rolleyes: !

42 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Prog has troubles with uninstalling apps , so you have to use more uninstallers.............:rolleyes: !

I never had no trouble uninstalling apps with revo pro  I just think you is TU fanboy is all.. Unlike TU always REVO had and has a working fix .  :tooth:

Just now, 0bin said:

I think was mentioning metro apps in Windows 10.

You don't need a 3rd party installer too uninstall these  that's what power shell is for . :lol:

:smoke:

Well  that's not my problem,  what he don't know ,  We posted tuts  on here on here how too do it  over 2 years ago .. he can  go talk about TU  in the TU topic . I used  that one a lot before too it's not  that great you have be careful what you uninstall with  it . It can botch you're PC at lest REVO Pro  never done that too me before

Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.0  Repack by  KpoJIuK :D

Spoiler

Sharecode[?]: /files/7563824/Revo.Uninstaller.Pro.v3.2.0.zip.html

A good place  is too start to learn about the power shell  is google if you want up too date info or try Windows 10 forums  ..Because most of us got tired of posting about how too fix Windows 10  years ago  ..That's  one thing i never really liked about windows 10 too much crap too do too it  .. Maybe the guy that own Revo don't see a point too add something you cant really uninstall from Windows  without breaking windows. I tested programs  that really uninstall merto apps for Windows 10 before and if you really uninstall them from the system you can't get them back unless you have a image or reformat .  3rd party uninstallers  for merto apps are no better than using power shell or the built in uninstaller  they may could even mess windows up.

9 hours ago, alexxf said:

Bad support for High DPI. It still does not support Windows 10 apps uninstall.

Yeah, that is a shortcoming of Revo.

They need to sort that out quickly.

i  never use merto apps in windows 10 each one  that can be removed that don't break something  has a power shell command . Merto apps are still there in the hidden folders of windows even if you remove them because if  you really uninstalled  them you can't  install them back. I always use the power shell command that removes them all at once  and  if  you don't disable auto app updates Windows 10 is bad  too install certain ones back when it checks for updates. Even if Revo PRO had that feature to remove Metro Apps  I would not use it  because  IObit Uninstaller were the 1st ones to get this back for windows 8.1  years ago and I used it  and it messed something up on me.  Live and Learn .:tooth:

12 hours ago, 0bin said:

I know a user interested in learning about the usage of powershell commands can learn the proper commands

just a hint for interested users

Archived