Movie sites

Betts1964

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats illegal and this is considered a request for illegal material.

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

Thats illegal and this is considered a request for illegal material.

He didn't ask for any illegal movies or where to get illegal movies/materials.

All above are sites that offer movie downloads via links or torrents, not to view movies online..

35 minutes ago, attacker said:

All above are sites that offer movie downloads via links or torrents, not to view movies online..

+1

10 hours ago, bergy1992 said:

Can some of you recommend some sites I can view current movies online?

TY

this is have already topics in nsane:

see this

and this

I agree I was wrong he isnt requesting he is asking where to find current movie online current meaning in theatre's well that how I perceive his question he might have a different answer.  I could provide the sites I use for movies online to me thats against the forum rules unless a mod or admin states otherwise.  I believe attacker is right those are for downloading movies.

• 3 months later...

I remember posting what I posted above yes I was hypersensitive and was in a negative mood.  Im interested in any new sites anybody might have?

On 1/26/2018 at 7:15 AM, Holmes said:

I remember posting what I posted above yes I was hypersensitive and was in a negative mood.  Im interested in any new sites anybody might have?

i don't think u were hypersensitive or your reaction is negative. Streaming movies is a grey area when it comes to copyright infringement... if u are the end user most probably u ain't always illegal (depending on which country u live in) unless u download the stream file and keep it on hdd. On the other hand, owning/ running a stream server may 'cause u legal troubles sometime, when u gain publicity and attract copyright police (that consists of so-called "corporate lawyers" that deliver lawsuits like santas on christmas eve).

Im impressed by your response jimmy svert I would like or thank your comment but my ocd would get upset and we are supposed to press the like button not make comments reefa has removed like thank post's I have seen him do it two times on friday and yesterday also your right as long as your not downloading illegal material and selling it you should be ok (this is my personal opinion no body elses and no one has influenced my opinion) you should be ok its like try before you buy in some cases and posting on this forum is like spreading the word well it helps to mention the movie in question but I dont know how many of you would be interested in watching i tonya Im not hahahaha.  In my case i tonya for my fiancee megan.  I personally havent seen it and Im not really interested in seeing it because I remember when the whole tonya harding and nancy kerrigan problem went down I disliked tonya harding but should I?  Im going off topic oops.  I have went to that website reefa and I did like it again I cant click like or thank on your post for ocd and forum guidelines reasons.  Ill give that website a try.  I hope this post helps users like me looking for movie sites.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

ocd would get upset and we are supposed to press the like button not make comments reefa has removed like thank post's I have seen him do it two times on friday and yesterday

Just my job mate to keep the forums flowing and free from rif raf....

I know and thank you for doing that I was just letting people know what is up (I know I said thank you Ill make sure to not just post saying like or thank you post's but Ill include like or thank you in my post's to follow the forum guidelines).

Archived