TeraCopy 3.26

jalaffa

TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or 'Copy' and 'Paste' commands.

Thanks to ARMOUR and GlacialMan for the update.

Download

• Replies 44
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Undertaker

Does this version still install a service?

Yeah :

kyWjbPP.png

Posted here , that one has been closed !

I wonder if its safe to copy backups ( OS-Backups , about 12GB ) from internal partition to external partition  ?

Are these copied backups still reliable , so no corruption..............??        :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

I wonder if its safe to copy backups ( OS-Backups , about 12GB ) from internal partition to external partition  ?

Are these copied backups still reliable , so no corruption..............??        :rolleyes:

He work fines with large files numbers and documents the only problem is if for some reason you lost the conection of USB HDD he maybe if you do not pay attention can delete the original data...

Ok, 12stones , so better not using it for copy backups..........................thanks , good to know.............!!:D

Not simple to solve, probably it's v3.26 but in the app we see v3.27 (this is the error). Everywhere (official sites) results v3.26, also in setup's properties. Instead, in the executable's properties I see v3.25....:D

27 minutes ago, GlacialMan said:

(official sites) results v3.26, also in setup's properties. Instead, in the executable's properties I see v3.25.

by me;  "You can download official ver. 3.26 here [developer] -   http://blog.codesector.com/2017/10/14/teracopy-3-26/                                                                                                           I just went by the code sector blog/download page, and file properties from the windows right-click  popup for the downloaded teracopy.exe file - I didn't actually install it (and probably won't, now; XYplorer works great in it's place for me anyway). Sorry if I was in error about it being 3.26.:s

Working key from Kabino  :smoke:

TeraCopy Pro 3.26 "Aka" portable Key+License. By kalach

(Date Code 15.10.2017)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7562316/TeraCopy_Pro_3.26_Aka_portable.7z.html

e77a1b6bd99c.png | Pass: kalach

9 hours ago, ZinnPL said:

New key by kabino not working for me. Still have free version :(

Key is working just fine :)

But in case

Download

TeraCOpy 3.26 RePack by elchupacabra :showoff: