All eyes on you:tooth:

knowledge-Spammer

this site is run by nsaneforums.com

^^^

4 hours ago, hacker7 said:

lol The NSA signed up

just to leave you this comment @steven36

All eyes on you:tooth:

I would not put it past them after all they been spying on us all every since the   old days when we used Kazaa  they never cared we shared cracks they was watching too make sure we didn't share something that had any value too them . And they was practicing  on how too break encryption .

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/13/nsa-broke-the-encryption-on-file-sharing-apps-kazaa-and-edonkey/

The NSA developed ways to exploit Kazaa in order to extract information from registry entries stored on a computer, including “e-mail addresses, country codes, user names, location of the downloaded files, and a list of recent searches — encrypted of course,” according to the article. And, while the author doesn’t go into details, they claim that they “discovered that our targets are using P2P systems to search for and share files which are at the very least somewhat surprising — not simply harmless music and movie files.”

Researchers from NSA’s FAVA Pod were not the only spooks interested in peer-to-peer technology. An NSA program called GRIMPLATE was developed to study how Department of Defense employees used BitTorrent, discover if this use was malicious, and potentially build a case for ending such use. According to a classified presentation from the 2012 iteration of the NSA’s annual SIGDEV conference, which aims to develop new sources of signals intelligence, “BitTorrent sessions are seen on a daily basis between NIPRnet hosts,” referring to computers on the DOD network for sensitive but unclassified information, “and [in] adversary space,” that is, outside networks run by U.S. targets like Russia and China.

They be everywhere watching us sort of like they been  watching kaspersky for years to build a case against it , we had pirates in government jobs and they was looking for a reason to  end p2p in government if you get caught its a very serious crime now sharing anything not authorized  from  a government computer.    .:ph34r:

It's not just the NSA  watching us ether The Canadian Government  be watching people everywhere too and they pass along info too the US  and other countries .

Revelations from whistleblower Edward Snowden have revealed that Canada's main electronic surveillance agency spied on millions of file-sharing downloads from some of the world's most popular sites. More than 100 sites including Dotcom's Megaupload were routinely monitored in a search for extremists.

https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-government-spies-on-millions-of-file-sharers-150128/

After they got caught at it they just made it legal .. Spy bill allows government security agency to collect ‘publicly available’ info on Canadians

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/21/spy-bill-allows-government-security-agency-to-collect-publicly-available-info-on-canadians.html

So sometimes exposing people just cause it too get worse.

They may be watching you  @hacker7

:lol:

Sweden's Intelligence Agency has Access to NSA's XKeyscore system

https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/swedens-intelligence-agency-has-access-to-nsas/

The NSA share info with Sweden too. People are Naive  too think only the NSA  is watching them  every Intelligence Agency in the world be watching just like the NSA  do and Id be worried  about my own Government  because  they are going too be the ones  that come after you even if they got the info from the NSA or not.

So sometimes exposing people just cause it too get worse.

They may be watching you  @hacker7

:lol:

Sweden's Intelligence Agency has Access to NSA's XKeyscore system

NOw you make me paranoid Mr @steven36 :ph34r:

9 hours ago, حمزة النواري said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:stfu:

:tank::guns:Russia

What!! you want to go to war with Russia .?

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

What!! you want to go to war with Russia .?

i hope not :o

9 hours ago, knowledge said:

i hope not :o

You see the dude is ready :tooth: he don't look peaceful to me :rant:

9 hours ago, حمزة النواري said:

I love peace :cheers: :notworthy:

I'm just joking with you :D

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Petrovic said:

Where are moderators? :tooth:

Contemplating about how a thread like this can reach page two without any big arguments in it. As if members of nsane.forums have grown up and have started respected opinions and not arguing against everyone for them. However, whether this article can be counted as news is questionable though.

Eitherway, someone on the article asked, which AV to trust. I for one, who is not against anyone but would not like any AV spying on me, would prefer a 3rd party not related to any of these. That does not guarantee privacy though, as well researched links by steven is showing - everyone is spying on everyone, which is even more concerning than just the AV part here.

If what this article says is true then USA should apologize to Kapersky.

Now that is why they can't produce the proof since the proof will be used against them.

Kapersky came out clean, before this article came out, to have shown its code, then that gestures alone shows confidence of innocence.

While the USA is not willing to produce proof since their own ISRAEL  hacked Kapersky server to using the virus stuxnet to inject backdoors to Kapersky AV. <_<

Hmmm... bad USA! :angry:

It is clear who lies now. The whole digital world no longer believe your "CRY WOLF" anymore. :snooty:

Today, you are the bad guy USA! Not the people but the gov't spying on all of us. :thumbsdown:

If someone ask which AV to trust now then my answer is the one willing to show its code and confident that it has no backdoors in it,, and that is KAPERSKY AV.

It got hacked, it became a target because it is the best.

When they finish cleaning their servers of backdoors they're still number 1 AV. :win:

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, nIGHT said:

Now that is why they can't produce the proof since the proof will be used against them.

Kapersky came out clean, before this article came out, to have shown its code, then that gestures alone shows confidence of innocence.

While the USA is not willing to produce proof since their own ISRAEL  hacked Kapersky server to using the virus stuxnet to inject backdoors to Kapersky AV. <_<

Hmmm... bad USA! :angry:

It is clear who lies now. The whole digital world no longer believe your "CRY WOLF" anymore. :snooty:

Today, you are the bad guy USA! Not the people but the gov't spying on all of us. :thumbsdown:

If someone ask which AV to trust now then my answer is the one willing to show its code and confident that it has no backdoors in it,, and that is KAPERSKY AV.

It got hacked, it became a target because it is the best.

When they finish cleaning their servers of backdoors they're still number 1 AV. :win:

will never happen shame as Kapersky is trying to help its users be safe

but i like to say when Kapersky was hacked  Kapersky fixed the hack in 1 week as it take a week to understand were and who  is hacking 

Kapersky can remove it faster but sometimes its  best to see who is trying to hack and let them think its hacked  when real the hacker is been watched

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

will never happen shame as Kapersky is trying to help its users be safe

but i like to say when Kapersky was hacked  Kapersky fixed the hack in 1 week as it take a week to understand were and who  is hacking 

Kapersky can remove it faster but sometimes its  best to see who is trying to hack and let them think its hacked  when real the hacker is been watched

The problem is the internet is no longer the same as it was back before Mike Rogers took over the NSA and all these leaks  started  happening.  I don't even think they have no real evidence and they done it just encase that's how the leaks were getting out. But it don't seem too be helping any people telling stuff too WSJ and NYT  witch its not going help it's a employee problem it's not happening because of Kapersky.. Even if what they say is true and  that guy took stuff home from the NSA  it's not Kaspersky fault if he got hacked  there is even easier ways to do it than use a antivirus  It's the NSA fault for having shit security  and they should done something too fix way back in 2013  when Snowden  walked out with all that stuff. But  things will never go back too the way they was , no one trust no one anymore and we are going too start seeing a lot of governments who want trust each others security products . There  is a whole lot more  chance of Russia and the USA  making Peace than  them ever trusting each others security software .

I miss the old days when everyday was not talking about spies and stuff everyday and it was about helping each other out no matter  were we was from on software sites  . I knew many people so long on the internet from Russia now there like my family and it makes me sad seeing this happen were no one trust no one anymore.     :)

Obama  wanted too fire him  before he left office  but somehow he kept his job . Always they been some leaks but they never  as bad as when Obama was in office and he was hired  too stop leaks  and he never has done a good job at it.  By the time Obama figured out it had a lot too do with who was in charge of the NSA  it was time for him too leave the White House.

Who ever is leaking info now,  it very may not even be true, because there is no evidence, but it's not really just pointed at Kaspersky it's  pointed  at the the NSA  and there security more than anything else and  what is being said if ever found being true it not  going  just hurt Kaspersky it's going hurt all anti-malware products  . It's a not question of could it happen we already know it can happen .It's a question of  did it really happen ? Even many people  who doubt it even happening don't want take any chances of it happening too them.But Kaspersky will always have users in the USA  we have millions of Russians  and people  from all over the world living in the USA but it will never  be like it was before the damage is done and the media is rubbing slat into it's wounds.

Archived