Israel Hacked Kaspersky, Caught Russian Spies Hacking American Spies, lol

hacker7

Israel Hacked Kaspersky, Caught Russian Spies Hacking American Spies, But...

:rofl:

kaspersky-hacking-news

What the F^#% is going around?

It is like one is blaming another for doing exactly the same thing it is doing against someone else. Wow!

Well, the fact that everyone is spying on everyone is neither new nor any secret. However, somehow now Kaspersky Labs is at the centre of this international espionage tale for its alleged devil role.

Just last week, the Wall Street Journal, an American media agency, published a story against the Kaspersky, a Russian antivirus provider, claiming that the Russian government hackers stole highly classified NSA documents and hacking tools in 2015 from a staffer's home PC with the help of Kaspersky Antivirus.

Even if the incident is real, quoting multiple anonymous sources from US intelligence community, Wall Street Journal article failed to provide any substantial evidence to prove if Kaspersky was intentionally involved with the Russian spies or some hackers simply exploited any zero-day vulnerability in the Antivirus product.

Now, the latest NYT story, again quoting an anonymous source from Israeli Intelligence Agency, seems another attempt to justify the claims made by WSJ article about Russians hacking NSA secrets.

"The role of Israeli intelligence in uncovering [the Kaspersky Labs] breach and the Russian hackers’ use of Kaspersky software in the broader search for American secrets have not previously been disclosed," the NYT reported.

According to the report, United States officials began an immediate investigation in 2015 after Israel officials notified the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) about the possible breach.

Indeed, in mid-2015, Moscow-based Kaspersky Lab detected sophisticated cyber-espionage backdoor within its corporate network and released a detailed report about the intrusion, although the company did not blame Israel for the attack.

At the time, Kaspersky said that some of the attack code the company detected shared digital fingerprints first found in the infamous Stuxnet worm, same malware which was developed by America and Israel to sabotage Iran's nuclear program in 2010.

This suspicion of malicious Kaspersky’s behaviour eventually leads the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to ban and remove Kaspersky antivirus software from all of its government computers.

Moreover, just last month, the U.S. National Intelligence Council shared a classified report with NATO allies concluding that the Russian FSB intelligence agency had access to Kaspersky's databases and as well as the source code.

However, Kaspersky Lab has always denied any knowledge of, or involvement in, any cyber espionage operations.

"Kaspersky Lab has never helped, nor will help, any government in the world with its cyberespionage efforts," Kaspersky's founder Eugene Kaspersky said in a statement.

Eugene today also announced that he has just launched an internal investigation to cross-check if United States LEA has relevant facts.

Eugene previously admitted there's a possibility that NSA hacking tools could have been picked up as malware by their Anti-malware scanner because antivirus products are designed to work in that way.

"We absolutely and aggressively detect and clean malware infections no matter the source," the antivirus company said.

Until now it is quite tough to judge if Kaspersky was involved in any wrongdoing, but the ball is in America's court, who has to provide the actual evidence to the world about the highly classified Israeli counter-intelligence operation.

Source https://thehackernews.com/2017/10/kaspersky-nsa-russian-hackers.html

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Sylence said:

Kaspersky FTW, these zionists ain't loyal 

Now i'm Not sure who is loyal anymore! and i guess that's been their focus from beginning.. trying to confuse us :rolleyes:

@knowledge what do you think .?-_-

Now, the latest NYT story, again quoting an anonymous source from Israeli Intelligence Agency, seems another attempt to justify the claims made by WSJ article about Russians hacking NSA secrets.

Israel... Intel... McAfee... hmmmmmmmm if only there was some sort of connection or capitalist agenda at play. :ph34r:

Im with kaspersky antivirus on this one:

Even if the incident is real, quoting multiple anonymous sources from US intelligence community, Wall Street Journal article failed to provide any substantial evidence to prove if Kaspersky was intentionally involved with the Russian spies or some hackers simply exploited any zero-day vulnerability in the Antivirus product.

I think kaspersky was exploited.  Unless I missed something?  If I did miss something someone let me know from what I read kaspersky antivirus is fine.

9 hours ago, LeetPirate said:

Israel... Intel... McAfee... hmmmmmmmm if only there was some sort of connection or capitalist agenda at play. :ph34r:

Yeah if only just that:cheers:

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

@knowledge what do think .?-_-

i think usa not happy with Kaspersky  as it helped stop virus from  Stuxnet

and who make that virus  stuxnet ? i am sure u all no this now

Kaspersky   is not 100%  all the times as people pay people much money to try and hack Kaspersky   all the times  and yes it have happen sometime but all the time Kaspersky   see its been hacked or people trying to hack   but this topic seem crazy to me what is been said what have Kaspersky   did wrong ?

one thing i seen now is norton not want to show people its code ?:o but Kaspersky    is ok with to show its code :D

9 hours ago, Holmes said:

Im with kaspersky antivirus on this one:

I think kaspersky was exploited.

I would have agree with you from the begining but at this stage i think a lot is on steak:yes:

9 hours ago, knowledge said:

Kaspersky   is not 100%  all the times as people pay people much money to try and hack Kaspersky   all the times  and yes it have happen sometime but all the time Kaspersky   see its been hacked or people trying to hack   but this topic seem crazy to me what is been said what have Kaspersky   did wrong ?

one thing i seen now is norton not want to show people its code ?:o but Kaspersky    is ok with to show its code :D

Spoiler

the question is what is Israel agenda in all this .?

And it does not matter if Kasper is willing to give out there cod they should be able to protect it also

and not blame others not getting hacked because they didn't share there cod.?

26 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i think this is true and why they don't want kaspersky on there systems  they don't want them finding NSA/CIA /FBI  made Virus  also others they found after this one. You have too remember  back too the way  things was  before  I knew what Kaspersky was and how many times  I had too reformat to remove a virus on peoples PCs and Kapserskey was what set the prevention standards   and other Antivirus had  to improve a lot too even compete .

I think it's unfair that they should have to give out their code in the first place. Kaspersky has earned its way to the top spot in malware protection and has consistently been at the top for many years, their code is their secret sauce source as is the case with many similar companies.

9 hours ago, steven36 said:

i think this is true and why they don't want kaspersky on there systems  they don't want them finding NSA/CIA /FBI  made Virus  also others they found after this one.

Yes and if i remember right all this started when Kasper refuse to embed the CIA keylogger.! correct me if i'm wrong.?

11 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

Yes and if i remember right all this started when Kasper refuse to embed the CIA keylogger.! correct me if i'm wrong.?

If you read old articles about kaspersky the government has been looking for a reason for a long time to get rid of it ..what a better time too shit can  it when Russia and the USA is not seeing eye too eye and they can use the media too scare people that the Russian boggyman is going get them in there home when kaspersky maybe could of saved them from being infected.;)

If you read old articles about kaspersky the government has been looking for a reason for a long time to get rid of it ..what a better time too shit can  it when Russia and the USA is not seeing eye too eye and they can use the media too scare people that the Russian boggyman is going get them in there home when kaspersky maybe could of saved them from being infected.;)

I guess the russian boggyman  is mad and coming for us all now :tooth:

13 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

I guess the russian boggyman  is mad and coming for us all now :tooth:

Just put it this way if  what i use now failed me witch i'm a whole lot wiser  than i was  back when Kapersky was helping me out id  have too go back too using  it and would not care what the news says,  reformatting because you can't remove a infection is not cool and is no fun .  And I had good luck with kaspesky preventing  99%  of stuff and when testing others ended up switching back too it many times because of bad luck with them.

knowledge-Spammer

u can see Eugene Kaspersky saying he is open to show his code to usa to stop the lies about Kaspersky 

but usa not want him in usa or  to talk with him about his code  maybe its  so Kaspersky  not ask to see norton code ? maybe usa not want to show or talk about the lies they say it open  but in back room have hackers and backdoors in there norton programs

Russia ask to see norton code and they refused . I think the USA  government has access too there Code since the 90s when they put a backdoor in windows and has a house living in it already . There is no way you ever would know because USA law protects them saying it's a matter of national security and they may even have a canary were they cant say anything. reddit.com has one against them and the government is watching that site and a lot stuff on the darknet went down and they was on there posting about it.

9 hours ago, knowledge said:

u can see Eugene Kaspersky saying he is open to show his code to usa to stop the lies about Kaspersky 

but usa not want him in usa or  to talk with me about his code  maybe its  so Kaspersky  not ask to see norton code ? maybe usa not want to show or talk about the lies they say it open  but in back room have hackers and backdoors in there norton programs

Infact i like his confidence and thy way his being open  to investigate kasper products but as my friend here said

10 hours ago, LeetPirate said:

I think it's unfair that they should have to give out their code in the first place. Kaspersky has earned its way to the top spot in malware protection and has consistently been at the top for many years, their code is their secret sauce source as is the case with many similar companies.

Big ass America knows who to call when they are in deep deep shit. IL hackers are best there is ... say NO MORE ;)

Israeli_Eagle
1 hour ago, demoneye said:

Big ass America knows who to call when they are in deep deep shit. IL hackers are best there is ... say NO MORE ;)

But I will never support that blonde ass from USA... say NO MORE too :coolwink:

3 hours ago, demoneye said:

It looks like too me you guys was worried about Iran nuking you and hacked kaspersky and just passed along the info .  NSA they most likely put you're  spying system in  and it come up on there computers .

You're country are spies for the NSA  and not only do you spy on Iran  you country helped the NSA spy  on USA  civilians . Not impressed at all you guys been spying on us for years. Snoweden exposed this along time ago.

Shady Companies With Ties to Israel Wiretap the U.S. for the NSA

https://www.wired.com/2012/04/shady-companies-nsa/

‘New NSA document highlights Israeli espionage in US’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-nsa-document-highlights-israeli-espionage-in-us/

It looks like too me you guys was worried about Iran nuking you and hacked kaspersky and just passed along the info .  NSA they most likely put you're  spying system in  and it come up on there computers .

You're country are spies for the NSA  and not only do you spy on Iran  you country helped the NSA spy  on USA  civilians . Not impressed at all you guys been spying on us for years. Snoweden exposed this along time ago.

Shady Companies With Ties to Israel Wiretap the U.S. for the NSA

https://www.wired.com/2012/04/shady-companies-nsa/

‘New NSA document highlights Israeli espionage in US’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-nsa-document-highlights-israeli-espionage-in-us/

This is true! Thanks Snowden for making us aware of a lot of things.

Israel always been the little dotter  Usa never had. lol

15 minutes ago, hacker7 said:

This is true! Thanks Snowden for making us aware of a lot of things.

Israel always been the little dotter  Usa never had. lol

they put in a lot of countries spying systems  the NSA  has a backdoor into New Zealand systems too and  went on there without permission and got info on Kim Dotcom and gave it too the FBI  and it has caused a big stink in New Zealand.

Report: NSA Illegally Surveilled Kim Dotcom in New Zealand

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/NSA-surveilled-kim-dotcom-new-zealand/2017/08/01/id/805118/

There everywhere :rolleyes:

Archived